Sully's 93' VR-4 Build

bet it’s not even close to what’s in mine. kinda sad…, and it’s still broke, hahaha

Well, I have nothing to show for plowing, nothing to show for the like 3 or 4 cars I flipped, and almost nothing to show for the parts i’ve sold/flipped…that’s thousands right there, shit I made thousands plowing alone!

What tires ya end up goin with?

Prob the G-Force T/A radials, the same ones as Jay with the STI

Veddy nice. They are a great tire

yea yea. The new clutch looks pretty baller also. Hopefully gonna get a chance to make a run to hunt’s tomorrow…

Ask em how much N20 is per lb if ya remember. I have a few bottles that need fillin LOL

kkk

haha this is Brooks by the way i love reading this shit at 1 in the morn fully in the bag on a monday bc i think of the $ i have in my car and it just makes me want to drink more… so what do u guys thing of my new plat( 9 sec civ) haha

any clown can go out and buy a new car your shits gona be baller and you did it all yourself so just dump more money into it haha pretty sure everyone on here is broke…

Welcome to my world, 93’s FTW.

I have 5k into the k swap thus far. Still need ~$2k more to get it running. :wow

Dont even want to think about it. 1995 was the best year ever.

Nah, '87 was my favorite shit.

87 is an excellent year

Yes, sir. 93 ftw. I will be/am very proud of my car though. I put alot of time and money into it. Should be pretty nice in the end.

^ It will be! We all hope for that in the end! I’m going to try to hold onto this one and not sell it like I usually do.

I always try to do too much too fast, gotta spread it out over time.

u guys can have sex now that u both have cars from 93! yay

lmao. I’m coming down to do a burnout in your driveway.

shits gonna bog