Vr4 project

As it sits I bought a 91 vr4 and turned out to be a bigger project than I thought. I bought it for 1200 with the guy saying its a bad turbo. But the pistons had chunks out of them. So I bought a block with forged pistons and new heads, lifters, gasket kits, and all that good stuff. I also bought rebuild kits for my stock tdo4 turbos to make them into 19t turbos. Still I’m trying to get them rebuilt theres alot of play still so I’m not positive if I messed something up there so if anyone has information about rebuilding turbos that would be great.
The interior isn’t the greatest seats are torn all the speakers are blown. Which I could care less about that right now.
The body is mint though not one spec of rust around the car. Only two or three dents throughout the car I’m not sure if I’m going to be painting her or not But thats about it all I need is a few odds and ends until its running. Basically stage 3 clutch and fuel injectors and then just the turbos to be rebuilt. http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p581/zmano11/3000gt1.jpg

Good luck.

:skid

Definitely strong running cars stock. Should be great ride if ya keep it simple unlike Sully here. Go big or go home is not the best philosophy when building a car. Good luck. Hope to see ya out cruising this summer.

^^

pics?

JUst added what I have for now

Go big or go home.

Haha thats what I’ve been saying from the start

Don’t go big. KISS.

Performance wise: BPU with STOCK injectors (stock catback is fine). Hotwire the FP. Enjoy mid 12s. Leave it be. Trust me.