Sully's 93' VR-4 Build

i see parts on your living room floor …but not on the car …wtf dan get your ass moving

I need an engine to bolt those up too! haha, I called Hunt’s today and they said all my shit is done, So I’m just waiting on the bill and for Brook’s to pick it all up for me. The bearings/rings etc. should all be here friday/monday, then the fun begins. The only things left to buy are the injectors, fuel pump, and some sticky tires…

All I get from this thread is Emanuel wants to fuck his cousin and Ryan is going to fuck his cousin

:rofl

lol about time shits getting done, do work

Getr done. I want ridez

My dad was extremely impressed with the manifolds. He is a muscle car guy, hates imports.
They’ve hated my car with a passion, but are getting excited for it all starting to come together…

haha yea when i put my blue rims on my Si and drove it to work for the first time your dad said he didnt like imports but that my car looked really good …

wish i had a hot cousin but i dunt. Ryan can i fuck urs?

wat. I dont even know how to reply to that.

Don’t.
Can we keep this somewhat on topic?!

not if ur going to yell at me like that ya big jerk!

is the motor back in? whats the estimated time of completion for your red rocket?

Get a mod to delete E’s useless posts and clean up this thread.

haha, I’m getting all of my stuff back from Hunt’s probably today or tomorrow. Then the fun of assembling will begin. I’m shooting to have it out by the end of the month.

Oh boy going to be tons of fun

yea, not really. God damn it’s gonna at least look good though, imo

Ehh debatable

next time i see u, ur getting a cock punch.

Go pick up your shit from hunts you fuck stick

actually dont, hunts can afford to get pink eye