Sully's 93' VR-4 Build

Called them and got the new specs with 30wt. :slight_smile:

Bought one, $12 :slight_smile:

-I have the bottom end back together and the oil pan on. I’m in the process of putting the heads on now, But I need a torque wrench that can do 115ftlb, mine only goes up to 75ftlb… :Idiots

Mcsully doin work

Good work with the call, and do yourself a favor and get a good quality tq wrench that can be recalibrated if needed. Checking ebay for a Snap-On or Mac would be a good place to start.

Bottom end is done, Heads are done and torqued down, Exhaust manis are on.
Making decent progress, But Brett found a broken “finger” on my clutch pressure plate last night, so I dunno whats going to happen with that now. fml.

Sully pants, Sully pants.

Shut it BRYAN.

this will be walked by my vette

Obviously this shit ain’t ever runnin again

:rofl :+1

:clap:'(

I might hafta slap mine back together just to walk this piece on motor again! :rofl

:hug

I’ll pull the turbz off and run em!!!

Southbend is JUNK

Send the clutch back and raise hell my friend

I’m about to call them now.
I’m wondering if this is the reason whhy the car didn’t want to shift at high rpm last year. If all the “fingers” dont get pushed in, there will still be some friction on the clutch===> therefore grinding??

thats possible sully, but you really think one finger would do it? theres quite a few others, i would think its something more than that.

Well, its possible. It’s a beefy pressure plate, so it could require more adjusting or a new slave cylinder…
I dunno. Either way, I need to get that clutch fixed.

What exactly is there to adjust in a hydro clutch??

hope this thing fucking runs in my lifetime, gluck sullivan

Pedal adjustment… thats it

Don’t count on it.