*Summer Night Cruise FRIDAY 8/14/09*

Here’s a few of the S I took in Sch’dy

My attempt at a rolling shot

Pics posted in K20’s thread in the pictures and detailing section.

Didn’t get to make it out like we had planned, figures stuff comes up the one night people actually decide not to bail out.

Trans is shit, the fluid expanded and pushed out of somehwhere and ran all over the H-pipe. Smoke screen ftl! Sorry for all those behind me lol. Shit sucks

Damn it, don’t ask me why but I missed it yesterday. I’m pissed! I really wanted to be able to meet up with some local car enthusiasts as did my brother. I REALLY want to check out that black Supra, damn it looks great in the pics.

Is anything going to happen today? I’m about to just go cruise around, I love driving my car!

94FD, you must be the one I’ve seen a while back over off the Hillside Ave area of Niskayuna. I just remember seeing a red FD drive by me is all. If that was you, that car is sharp looking! Not overly crazy by no means, just nice body lines. (The car not you.) :slight_smile:

I’ve got a silver FD. The body is all stock though. I know a kid in Albany with a red one. I’m Niskayuna all the time, that’s where I went to school. I lived on Myron Sr. until recently.

I wish I ended up going for this, we should do another one sometime soon considering the lot blows most of the time now, or everyone gets kicked out we should try to do it more in advance though

I’ve got a silver FD. The body is all stock though. I know a kid in Albany with a red one. I’m Niskayuna all the time, that’s where I went to school. I lived on Myron Sr. until recently.

Ahh, I see. Nice car nonetheless.

I see all these awesome S2K’s driving around and never get to see them up close, it sucks. I’d love to check out your car some time.

lets do it again next weekend

I could be down for another quick cruise out. Just not as long as I should be moving by then.

yeah dude u were mad fun to chill with, normally everyone goes out to the lot anyway, why not take a cruise and do our own thing not getting in trouble

I might do that.

I just heard that I should be closing on the new house by Friday so if that happens, its going to be a busy weekend no matter what happens. :banana

I’m game if another one is going down

I’m not 100% sure, but I think I was behind you when I was headed up to the meet. If it was, car definitely looked clean :number1