*Summer Night Cruise FRIDAY 8/14/09*

is there any way this might happen tomarrow as well? I kinda got screwed with my insurance, I switched to nationwide and my new insurance wont start until tomarrow…ftl…really wanna go with nicole too! lemme know

Wow, just saw this. Nice weather and I’m not doing my 24 at the firehouse.

I might actually be able to go to this one …

Happening in 2.5 hours.

Putting the finishing touches on the ride nowwwww

Just detailed the slut quick and on my way in a few! Prayin the trans holds out!! :ahh

im down for a cruise tomorrow night too, cant detail my car or anything or else the bare metal will rust lol and the inside will just gt dusty again from sanding, maybe ill just clean it out and head out in about 10 mins

oh fuck it’s a good thing I looked at this before leaving :rofl
I thought for sure it was the PC in Loudonville off Albany-Shaker :rofl

Good time tonight! Nice to hang out again. Hopefully, there will be some pics up!

Yea that was a pretty good turn out

Home now, def a good night.

yeah, good times

94GT5.0 how did that trans turn out? that smoke was horrible and it didnt taste good at all

He drove all the way back and it never leaked another drop. He doesnt have a clue what could have happened

Awesome turnout for such short notice, will have pics up in a little bit!

didnt go cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

got belts front and back on the bike…it sucks riding it, feels like jelly donuts

AND it figures when i dont go, everyone else comes out LOL

Fun run and had a good chance to take some night shots finally. :clap
I’ll post some pics up a bit later.

Your S2000 is sweet man! Can’t wait to see those pics…

yea that was a great time. def need to do this like weekly when it’s nice.

Great night, thanks everyone for attending!!! Very successfull cruise. Next time we will go farther up 9. This is what the scene is about.

Just wanted to say that I had fun meeting some new folks and checking out cars you see drive by at times.

The Supra is a car I rarely see standing still so that was a nice treat.

Everybody seemed pretty cool and in my personal opinion this is what the region needs to show the local police that we’re not a bunch of punk-asses stereotypically, but simply car/truck/bike enthusiasts with a passion for the modern day automobile.

Willing to do this again when I get free time of course. :thumb

Eldrid, lets see some pics man! :excited

Here are some of my attempted night shots with the new lens. I tried to take pics of everyone’s car, but we all kind of parked like normal :crazy and some of the other ones came out real blurry without the tripod :Idiots
I’ll have to keep practicing.