summit

god damn it.

the ONLY reason i order from summit and pay that retarded 7.95 “handling” fee is to get my shit next day from ohio

well now, WITHOUT telling you online anywhere, they are shipping from OHIO and NEVADA… so yeah… get my package today and get 2 couplings NOT my 90 bend and NOT my -6 plug… so here i am waiting another day or two

figures…

it always takes 2-3 days for me…

:owned:

sux to be u

only about an hour and 15 mins for me… i just drive out there when i need something that bad.

well congratulations to all of you.

blazed… i think you missed the point… the parts i NEED are in nevada… it takes a little more than an hour to go out that way.

not in my showcar f-body!:smiley:

ahhh, yeah. everytime I have gone they have had my junk in the OH warehouse. so…

it definitely sucks to be me… no doubt.

thats why i just made master list and drove up!

i just ordered wheels from Nevada for my showcar Fbody :rolleyes:

I like Summit. Since shipping is included in the price of what your buying, the “handling fee” doesn’t bother me much.

What I like best about Summit is that they’ve never screwed up an order of mine. I’ve had plenty of problems with other online vendors, and I’ll pay a little more to buy from a place I trust.

Boo fucking hoo… you shouldnt have told them it was for a VW.

My dad orders from there everytime he gets anything for his truck… his exhaust took like 1 week because for whatever reason… to go from summit warehouse in ohio to Findlay, ohio!

it tells you when you order expected ship date and from where

no it doesn’t

want to see my screen shot vs. the packing slip i ripped into 20 piece today?

i’m not dense… it had no indication it was coming from nevada… the expected ship date was today and inside my package i got the invoice that has the other items “SS” meaning shipped from nevada.

i dunno last time i ordered it told me where it was coming from it also tells me the tracking numbers for shipments and what boxes they’re in if there’s more than one…like today i got 1 box tracking info says “box A” for everything, 3 days ago i got 3 boxes and had box A B C and says what warehouse they’re coming from both when i got order confirmation and when i got shipping confirmation

edit that…i read it wrong box A means it’s coming from ohio

I just got headers for my truck :kekegay: yesterday from summit and they only took 1 business day, i ordered on sunday and got them tuesday morning.

i woudl have gotten my traction bars yesterday but due to the weather i got them today