Sun 10/7: Backroads...can Willybeen come out to play?

Last year we had a ton of great cruises, and i haven’t been on ONE yet this year, wtf.

i just got some new meats on last night, and they’re WORLDS beyond what i could ever pull off with the shitty Yokohama’s i was running…

I remember Will did a great job leading us through some backroads i otherwise would have never known existed, let alone been able to navigate through.

Want to make it like old times? meet at como park around 5Pm or so, depart shortly after, cruise, end up somewhere, discuss the cruise and potential disasters that will almost take place?

lol, will can’t lead cruises, he got in trouble for the last one…haha.

i would be down for a sunday cruise but i work till 6, i could meet up with you guys somewhere along the way.

i’ll ride my huffy

Andy, I’m probably in, if I havent died from severe lack of sleep first…

[quote=“ezfd,post:3,topic:36517"”]

i would be down for a sunday cruise but i work till 6, i could meet up with you guys somewhere along the way.

[/quote]

i work til 4, i only said 5 because that’s the soonest i’d be able to, and i remember from past events people usually like doing things like this earlier in the day, so i figured i’d make it as early as i could.

BUT, i’d prefer waiting til 6 or so as well…no later than that though, since it starts getting dark around 7:30 nowadays…

it’s rare to hear the words shitty and yokohama in the same sentence

what tires did you have?

awwwww. <3… we’ll see im off. just not sure the condition that ill be in on sunday… what a great surprise to see a thread with my name in it when i signed on… xoxo…

[quote=“Zong,post:7,topic:36517"”]

it’s rare to hear the words shitty and yokohama in the same sentence

what tires did you have?

[/quote]

avs es-100s

hated them…

now have the hankook ventus-R sr2’s (or maybe it’s rs2’s)…and they’re worlds beyond i ever thought my stock suspension car could handle…i’ve scared myself shitless a few times already, and they haven’t even started to feel like i was pushing the limit. :tup:

In if I am otta work in time. I’ve got another 25 year old tire to push, this time with no spare.

BUMP!

this got a huge following last year, i’m thoroughly disappointed with the amount of positive response thus far…

not that i want a ton of people all tearing up the backroads…but this is pathetic…

well the t/a doesn’t have 3rd gear which happens to be a good gear to kick ass in so…

Depending on how good the morning goes, and the quality of football… I might be in, I need to put some miles on the new hotness.

il ride shotty perhaps… newman? pat?..

I’ll come along…in the rental possibly?

Bump for this evening!

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:10,topic:36517"”]

In if I am otta work in time. I’ve got another 25 year old tire to push, this time with no spare.

[/quote]

i just noticed this post…horrible idea.

get a spare…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:17,topic:36517"”]

i just noticed this post…horrible idea.

get a spare…

[/quote]

Truth! If you blow a tire, don’t expect everybody to pull over. You know you need new tires. /end lol

See you guys at Como Park, at 5:00pm…at the big open paved spot like usual? I’m leaving now, for Superiums house, then we will head up there.

I guess Im in