Sunday 9/23/07 ~ Bike Cruise?

Ok.

Weathers getting colder and sooner or later some of you guys are gonna be putting the bikes away.

Let’s get a good ride in before the end of the season.

Meet at the Mighty Parking lot at sheridan and eggert at 5pm on sunday and we can go from there.

Ride, eat, ride…hopefully not crap my pants…ride.

Don’t know where we will go or stop for food. We can all talk about it here in the thread or at mighty doesn’t matter to me. In for a ride with no destination. Will probably include Lewiston, I know a really good road up there.

All in say I.

Don knows what boys like, boys like, boyssss likkkkeeeee! :smiley:

I :wave:

Ill bring the cam :slight_smile:

possibly… im going to be out by your shop later today… ill swing by if i have a couple… who am i kidding, like im ever busy…

btw… im going to NYIRP tonight… if youre down

possibly in for this.

bump

i’ll be there, i get done work at 4. are you going to have turn signals this time don :wink:

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:6,topic:35729"”]

i’ll be there, i get done work at 4. are you going to have turn signals this time don :wink:

[/quote]

I have turn signals…they are called my left arm :stuck_out_tongue:

They are all present and working, just hard to see. Don’t worry just look for the my 24" pythons :stuck_out_tongue:

not gonna make it… my bike needs fork seals… they are pissing oil everywhere… should be done by monday :slight_smile:

[quote=“Carnut,post:7,topic:35729"”]

I have turn signals…they are called my left arm :stuck_out_tongue:

They are all present and working, just hard to see. Don’t worry just look for the my 24" pythons :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

lol, i wanna know which way we’re turning not which way the gun show is…

where are we eating, rocky’s again? then are we riding grand island?

Haven’t decided where to go. Depends on what everyone wants to do :slight_smile: I’m down for whatever whenever. I was thinking of riding up through lewiston then back through fort niagara. Maybe we can get something to eat up there? There’s a pretty good BBQ joint right in town. We shall see.

[quote=“Carnut,post:10,topic:35729"”]

Haven’t decided where to go. Depends on what everyone wants to do :slight_smile: I’m down for whatever whenever. I was thinking of riding up through lewiston then back through fort niagara. Maybe we can get something to eat up there? There’s a pretty good BBQ joint right in town. We shall see.

[/quote]

Don I live across from the fort behind the soccer fields if you see a blue impala or bug thats me. If the garage is open stop over for a brew. u can’t miss the big FORD banner. Adam

Word will do!