Sunday Funday

Nice little drift vid…

And of course its nice to see a little bit of butters, the z31 community driftorr

Nice man! And the Z31 looks good!!!

Dudes got way to much fuckin work into that thing

The whole Ass end is an S13 setup…

His suspension/wheels in general are outa hand…

The shaved rear bumper took some serious work as well

I love that Z, I wish it had been more in the vid tho.

idk what butters deal is…

he hardly has any pics he’s shared anyways and their mediocre at best

and thats the only video I know of…

Either he just isnt into showing off or he sucks… hes a smart guy either way helped me out quite a bit

What did you end up doing about that tranny mount? Or you going to mess with the Z over winter?

Rear end mount*

Got sent a beefier replacement made in steel, also have the option of buying the newly designed one with failsafe at cost which I will be doing.

To get the car moving again, would take me all of an hour… Replace diff cover, put new mount up… fill with oil, put starter back in etc… start and drive

But I’m not moving the Z out of the garage till i get what i want done, which depending on how this new job of mine pans out may or may not happen this year…

Top Mount manifold, Port/Polished Heads, Custom intake, T04E or 35R, Nistune, All new bushings etc…

Hoping to have it done by mid summer

Nice. You ever goto the local Z meets? They had one in like June or July, I meant to go, but forgot all about it. My Z needs turbz bad. I prefer driving my Civic right now, thats a bit sad. :lol

If all this goes thru I’ll have an almost complete NA2T swap for ya

Yea, keep me posted. All mine needs at the moment is shocks/springs, and the headliner fixed. Oh, and the carpet where that shit walmart battery decided to leak…

Ehh fuck the headliner I took mine out

Our buy a JDM carbon fiber one :excited

Piece of shit

Least mine doesnt knock when I get on it.

Thats what I was thinking, to rip it out. But its like gay brown under that, so I would want to paint it or something.

And Dukey I has a EG and my Z, and the Z gets much more positive comments. The hatch brings stupid kids for the most part.

That video makes me want to get an FC along with another one of their vids

SlideNY guys NEED to find a spot like that in an industrial park around capitol region, if they need help, ask me, I know of a few potentials.

PMd :lol

That one dude is freaky looking. If he came into my office for an interview, I would tell him to leave immediately. What is wrong with people?

Nice video though. I like that bright red car. Not sure what it is.

That is as FC Rx7.

Way to judge a book by it’s cover :Idiots

I’m sorry, but I couldn’t even look at the dude while he was in the video. He scared me. I’m sure he’s got a heart of gold. We all get judged by our covers. Every day. We all do it.

Thanks. I thought it was a 240SX lol.