Sunday Sportbike Nights

bike nights are ok, but i rather ride then sit around when its nice

Originally posted by Quik
bike nights are ok, but i rather ride then sit around when its nice

The idea behind making the event on a Sunday evening was so that everyone could meet up after riding all day. There are quite a few people in our group that do 100, 200 , 300+ mile rides on Sundays. Nice way to get together afterwards…

i hear that. also down the street the QSL cruises should start back up again

any one have daily paths’? if i get my bike i out 9 times out of 10 i take the same way everytime!//

i have favorite roads for wheelie’s… favorite roads for corners… and of course some favorite straight a ways…

so far i like the orange belt up in mt nebo into wexford. ill find more come summer time

maybe too long for you bikers:

I go 65n to beaverfalls then jump on the turnpike and get off cranberry

Originally posted by Shaggy
maybe too long for you bikers:

I go 65n to beaverfalls then jump on the turnpike and get off cranberry
highways are lame for bikes. unless you ride a old farts bike[harley or goldwing]

quik we’ll ride sunday then head up bikenight, sound good?

Originally posted by snigg
quik we’ll ride sunday then head up bikenight, sound good?
that may work all depends on the weather

Originally posted by Pgh_Jetta
The idea behind making the event on a Sunday evening was so that everyone could meet up after riding all day. There are quite a few people in our group that do 100, 200 , 300+ mile rides on Sundays. Nice way to get together afterwards…

I don’t think they are doing it this year. They cancelled it last year because of the complaints going around. I would love to see them start up again, that would be GREAT!

Round number 2 of Bike Night this Sunday evening…

Come on out and check it out!

We will be pullin off another Bike Night at Mad Mex tonight if anyone is intersted in stopping by.

Also, next Sunday (5/16) will be the first “Vendor Night” with a few local shops bringing out gear / accessories / bikes for sale.

Come check it out!