Sunday Sportbike Nights

I know a few folks here are into motorcycles, more specifically sportbikes, so I thought I would post this here.

http://home.comcast.net/~osterritter/wsb/media/297178/site1018.jpg

For additional information see the GTR website: www.goldentriangleriders.com

-Bill

ive posted a few things about gtr on here

sweet… ill ride there… get wasted and kill myself on the way home!

thats a deal~:D

Originally posted by Quik
ive posted a few things about gtr on here

I am not a big fan of advocating drinking and riding, but the manager there is great he hooked us up. He is going to hook us up with some food deals too. That is all the info we had when they printed up the flyers.

Can I bring my 20" bike?

Originally posted by Craig King
Can I bring my 20" bike?

You can bring whatever you want man…:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Craig King
Can I bring my 20" bike?

you gotta have the electric headlight to fit in… n00b

Originally posted by Pgh_Jetta
I am not a big fan of advocating drinking and riding, but the manager there is great he hooked us up. He is going to hook us up with some food deals too. That is all the info we had when they printed up the flyers.

i was just playing… 90 percent of those harley bikers do nothing but bar hop when riding…

i rode my bike a few times with a couple beers in me but i just putt around to get home…

i wouldn t wanna get wasted on a bike though !:eek:

stop at a red light…forget to put your feet down. one of my freinds did that :doh:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
stop at a red light…forget to put your feet down. one of my freinds did that :doh:

I was riding with a guy up in Cranberry on Rt 19 right in front of Barnes & Noble. He was trying to “impress” (READ: show off) for a couple of girls in the car behind us. He does a rolling stoppie up to the red light. The bike comes to a stop and his pant leg is stuck on the rear peg. Boom!!! Bike goes down on its side and he gets laughed at!

The stupid things that some guys do to try to impress a woman!:rolleyes:

i bet woman are responsible for 75% of bike wrecks. i know im always staring/wheelieing etc when i see hotties around campus.:tounge:

I want a bike

Originally posted by Kevin
I want a bike

A close friend of mine just started as the manager out at Triumph of Pittsburgh in Wexford. He is making CRAZY deals!

Check it out if you are interested. Some nice bikes too!

I want a bike

YOU CANT HANDLE A BIKE!!!

Originally posted by snigg

UPS or FedEx???

You’re right…Id kill myself.

You’re right…Id kill myself.

Like any other fast machine… You just have to realize you need to respect it. If you like the acceleration on a car you would be all over the speed from the bike!

i bet woman are responsible for 75% of bike wrecks. i know im always staring/wheelieing etc when i see hotties around campus.:tounge:

that may impress some women, but i honestly hate when guys do that. = show offs.
safety should come first and i don’t think it’s worth laying a bike down, is it? when i’m riding the guys are always doing stupid stuff and i yell at all of them.

Looks like there is going to be a HUGE turn out for the 18th, I just hope the weather holds out for it.

Only about a week until the Bike Night event… I gotta bump this to the top!:smiley: