SUNday-SUNday-SUNday, rally-x @ smithton hole

this up coming sunday is the 2nd rallycross event to be held at he smithton hole. anyone planning on coming to watch or race?

racing starts at 3 pm, pits open at 1. Racers-- try to get there early, as soon as the track is done you can check it out.

I will be there! is the track going to be the same?

nope, changing it up. each race it will be different. come early and you can help set shit up :slight_smile:

i really want to go and watch a rally x. Ive never been to one but alot of my buddys go. Too bad this weekend is carlisle or i would of definately been down.

sucks carlise and spring e-town is this weekend. even w/ that being, i expect double the amount of cars as last event.

Why Sunday? That seems like the worst day, and time of the whole weekend. I know when they were doing the RC racing out there on Sundays they had less than half the turn out as they did on Sat evening…

I’ll be there…and I’ll try to come early to help.

only day in may that we could get. rest are on saturdays.

jon, ill call you tomorrow

Does it start right at 3? I went to one of the mud bog things once and it took really long to get it going. I’m going to try to make it down and check it out, sounds pretty cool!

WELL, like to start at 3, but if a wave of people show up at 2:45 that may set us back a bit.

how do you get there?

76 Tp to exit 75 70west to exit 49 smithton follow the signs

When you come from turnpike on 70 west to exit 49, at the exit ramp, left. come to a 2nd stop sign-- right. follow that road roughly 2 miles past dick’s and levin’s warehouse.

if your coming from little washington – take 70 east to exit 49–smithton. at the end of the off ramp of exit 49, you make a left and go under route 70. follow that road 2 miles past dick’s and levin warehouse and you are there.