Super Bowl Food

I bought some black n gold nacho chips for dipping, they suck…don’t believe the hype! :ugh:

im just cookin wings… went and got 2 10lb bags, then im gonna cheat and go to QSL and get some licker, buckeye BBQ sauce

i think you can get that at one of the grocery stores around here. like walmart or giant eagle. because i have had it and my mom use to buy it all the time.

they have the mini hot dogs that have cheese already in them too. sometimes thats easier since they are so small. another good one is to just do it with regular hotdogs and put cheese in it. mmmm

ur poor husband

im making chili and buffalo chicken pizza.

my moms making italian roastbeef and probable a cheese ball with some crackers for pregame. then we’re coming home to watch it on our tv. (she has old school dish before it had the local channels, so they’re local channels are on rabbit ears) i may do some wings or taco dip. maybe some fried zucchinni and homemade potato chips. or some steaks on the grill. all depends on what wifey brings me home from the grocery store.

we got that exact same thing, then ham bbq and shrimp

Good Recipe…

Touchdown Taco Dip
1 can (9 oz) Bean dip (refried beans)
4 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 TBS. Taco Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup Shredded Chedar cheese
1/2 medium tomato , seeded and diced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1 TBS cilantro or parsley

Preheat oven to 350. Spread Bean dip in bottom of shallow cookies sheet or cake pan. (If you double the recipe, it will fit in a 13 x 9 cake pan) combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. crush garlic and add to cream cheese mixture. Spread cream cheese mixture over bean dip. Spread cheddar cheese on top. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cover top with remaining ingredients. Serve with Tortilla chips.

go to bar. Buy bacon cheesefries. win.

i add ground meat to it.

another good one…and easy as hell for kitchen retards like me:

1 package cream cheese
1 can of hormel chili (no beans)
as much shredded cheese as you want

spread cream cheese in the bottom of a souffle baking dish
put chili on and top with cheese. throw in the microwave for 5 min.
dip with doritos or tostitos. YUMMY!

i put taco meat ontghe bottom and sour creamed mixed with taco seasoning on top. covered with shredded chedder. almost the same deal.

I baked a cake, cookies (with Steeler icing), and for the game I’m making homemade pizza and snack bread (bread dough with ranch dressing mix baked in…sounds weird but it’s GOOOOOOOD).

i made chili, buffalo chicken pizza and buffalo chicken.

Daddy is gonna’ make steaks on the grill and I made Zuchinni bread…

:yum:

how do you make zuchinni bread?

I’ll be out!!

You’ll either need to pruchase zuchini from the store or put it in the freezer during the summer when people can’t wait to give it to you. In my case I had zuchinni in the freezer. If you don’t have zuchinni… you can substitute shredded apple in same quantity.

1.5 cups flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 cup shredded zuchinni
1/4 cup oil
1 egg

Mix everything together. (It will look runny like cake mix or pancake batter). Pour into a greased bread pan. (8x4x2) Bake at 350 for 55 to 60 minutes. HINT: Mine usually take longer

He’s cooking now…