Superbowl Food/Recipes

Ok first of all… I don’t give a fuck whether you care about the game or not, hate football, or whether you just watch the Superbowl for the commercials (PJB)

I just want some more ideas for what to make this Sunday. So lets see what people got.

Heluva Good French Onion Dip, RUFFLES brand chips. Beer. Mix. Repeat.

ahhh french onion dip… good call

Homemade French Onion Dip
Buffalo chicken dip
Homemade wings (hot)
Fruity Pebble Rice Krispie treatz
cookies
Beer
Tostitos & hot salsa
Stuffed Jalapenos- homemade
Garbage Bread

Wings from LT’s would be epic.

This sounds amazing…

Please send me some! :lol

Get a thing of cream cheese put on bottom of pie dish and spread then put hormel no bean chili on top of cream cheese and spread then throw taco cheese on top then bake till cheese melts…

Ah yes, the run on sentence dish. Verry good.

BAM!

I’m making some pulled pork in the crockpot (not digging out the smoker ). Get a big pork shoulder, fat cap side up into crock pot, fill with rootbeer like 3/4 the way up the shoulder and cook for 12hrs on low. Drain, pull off the fat cap that hasn’t rendered down and the bone then the meat should just fall apart. Mix in your fav BBQ sauce and cook for 2-3 more hours on low, serve on awesome bakery rolls= fucking awesome

I might also make buffalo dip. Chop up 2 large chicken breasts, sauté in hot sauce till all liquid is absorbed. In crock pot mix chicken, 2 packages of cream cheese, 3/4 cup blue cheese or ranch, and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (Mexican/taco or something like that) and cook till blended, add more hot sauce to taste

I don’t feel like punctuating on my cell phone. Since when do people care about punctuation on this site?

I have always cared.

Heluva Good Extra Sharp Cheddar, with Truscuit crackers, served on a bamboo cutting board. With a side of bacon.

88slowmarro cares! He puts 37 commas in one sentence. Unfortunately, they are placed where a single period would normally reside.

I’ll be making my Chicken Wing Dip

-2lbs chicken breast
-2 bricks of cream cheese
-1 bottle of blue cheese dressing (the creamy kind, no chunks)
-1+ bottles of Franks Red Hot (I use a bottle and a half usually)
-2 bags of shredded cheddar cheese

Boil the chicken till it’s cooked through. Drain and let it cool. Put both bricks of cream cheese in a large bowl and microwave for like 30 seconds to soften it up. Add the blue cheese, hot sauce, and 1 of the bags of shredded cheese and mix till its all combined. Shred the chicken (do this however you want, I like doing it by hand). Mix the chicken into the cheese/hot sauce mix. Pour into a baking dish and the cover the top with the 2nd bag of shredded cheese. Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Uncover and back an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese on top.

Use tortilla chips or celery sticks to shovel it into your mouth.

Cheese balls!