Good chicken wing dip recipe?

So looking for something new to make for tomorrow.
I have had it many times and only tried to make it once based on an online recipe that came out with a too strong blue cheese taste.
What do you got?

8oz softened cream cheese
2 cans 9.75oz each chunk chicken breast
1/2 cup of franks hot sauce
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing. i like kens
1/2 cup crumbly blue cheese

stir cream cheese in deep baking dish until smooth, throw the rest of the other shit on top bake at 350 for 20m stir and eat up

Ranch > Blue Cheese

This is the recipe I’ve used for the past few years, taste the best out of all the ones I’ve tried.

16 oz. Cream Cheese (do not use whipped)
1 cup of Frank’s Hot Sauce
2 to 3 cups cooked chicken ( I use boneless chicken breast and boil it on the stove after
cleaning all the gross stuff off, cook till no longer pink then I
put it in a mini chopper so it’s real finely chopped)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Combine cream cheese and Frank’s in large bowl covered with waxed paper and microwave for about 3 min. Stir until smooth (may have to put back in for another minute) Add chicken and cheddar cheese, stir well. Transfer to 8x8 dish and bake @ 400 for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!

Any of these use a crock pot?

My recipe is similar except I use Wegmans Buffalo Wing Sauce… Turns out great, not too hot but has enough of a kick.

you can i just think it would take longer to cook

I use the rooties blue cheese… I’m not a fan of canned chicken, I like to take a few chick breasts and grind them up with a food processor a little bit.

i hate the ones with the canned chicken, makes me wanna throw up. deff boil boneless skinless and use that. also if you want something diff, get a pie tin later with 1 stick creamcheese,layer of mozz cheese with pepeeroni on top of that bake till hot. about 20 min at 350 scoop out with ritz crackers, enjoy

I usually marinate and then grill my boneless chicken breast. Cube it up after its done.

http://www.mom-mom.com/buffalo_chicken_dip.htm

heres mine:

2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
3/4 cup hot sauce
1 cup ranch
2 cups chicken (I used the pre cooked, canned kind, MUCH easier to use)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

I put everything together, use a mixer to whip it up real good so its one homogeneous mix. then i add 2 or 3 more cans of chicken to ensure lots of scoopable chunks

then I cook it for 45 mins to an hour at 350 or less. if you cook it too hot/fast you get a lot of grease on top. trust me I was late once and tried it. no good that way