wing sauces.

:boink

testing/working a few out.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/100_3536.jpg

I want so bad

what flavors?

red one is my normal buffalo honey bbq minus the honey. it’s similar to a buckeye bbq at QSL. the top is a store bought honey garlic that i’m experimenting with(i don’t like it, but the kids did so i’m working on it). and the other is my butter garlic with a little parmasean. i would take pics of the wings, but i don’t have any. i cubed up a two chicken breast and me and my kids are dipping them in the sauces.

anybody that knows me well, my heads is sweating. :bowrofl:

that makes me want sum wings now

mix 2 parts BBQ with one part Frank’s RedHot.

best wing sauce ever.

not really, been ther done that. it’s ok, but i would not call it “the best”

and the honey garlic just got some heat added.

how many sweat drops per sauce?

why do you do this to mess with us so bad.

i can’t give away my secrets.

add some cinnamon to ur bbq sauce if you dont already and see how you like it.

jeffy want wingy :blue:

mhhmm…i hve yet to try ur famous wings yet…but from what i hear i’m really missing out

i don’t much care for cinnimon, but i’ll give it a try

u had some,but they didnt servibe the trip!:yum::kekegay:

Maybe you sold start to bottle and sell your own line of sauces. You just need someone famous to stick a name on it.

You should start a mail order wing sauce company

While on the topic what are your wing cooking methods?

There are very few decent places to get wings around here so I often just make my own. I’ve got a few good sauce recipes but my methods still don’t give me the real deal. :frowning:

-TJ

if i have enough oil, i use my turkey fryer. if not then i bake them in the oven. one thing i do in the oven that i don’t do in the frier is i’ll sprinkle some seasonings (secret) on them then mist some oil on them then bake.

in the fryer, i cook for aproximately 3-3.5 minutes per pound in peanut oil. veggy oil if i don’t have peanut oil.

address, time to show up and where to pick up the case of rolling rock?:x: