wing sauces

soes anybody have any good recipes for wing sauce? preferably a sweet and hot.

I usually mix Bullseye BBQ sauce, red hot, mesquite seasoning, and garlic powder for sauce when I make wings. :dunno:

heres my dads recipe that is supposedly the recipe from the anchor bar in buffalo…copied + pasted the whole thing. the only thing im sure of is that its DAMN good!

Wings
Start with 5 pounds of wings. BBQ wings on low heat. Total cook time will be 30 to 45 minutes. Turn wings one time after cooking for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove wings from BBQ when done and immediately place wings into bowl, covering them with sauce (recipe follows).

Sauce
Common Ingredients:
½ Stick margarine
6 Tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot Pepper Sauce
1 Tablespoon white vinegar
¼ Teaspoon garlic salt
¼ Teaspoon Worcester sauce
Fresh ground black pepper

Heat Seasoning:
Mild = 1/16 Teaspoon cayenne
1 Teaspoon Tabasco®™ Sauce

Med. = 1/8 Teaspoon cayenne
1 ½ Teaspoons Tabasco®™ Sauce

Wild = ¼ Teaspoon cayenne
2 Teaspoons Tabasco®™ Sauce

When the wings have about 10 minutes to cook begin the sauce. Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan over very low heat. Stir constantly until all of the margarine has melted and the ingredients have combined thoroughly. Remove from heat immediately. Do not cook the sauce, just incorporate everything together. Place sauce in a large bowl.

Serving Suggestions
Place in serving dish and serve immediately with celery and carrot sticks, ranch and blue cheese dressings and plenty of homebrewed German pilsner beer.

that’s almost it. i had the red hot and the vineger the salt n pepper. but i can’t find the right sweet. itried honey , brown sugar,regular sugar. i’m eating it with honey now but it’s just not quite right yet.

go to Giant Eagle.

buy Louisiana Lickers sauce.

end of recipie.

damn chris, lemme know when you’re having wings and i’ll stop by!!! :hitit:

& Bleu Cheese dressing… YUM.

…eh, i hate blu cheese. ranch = teh win

mmmm I really want QSAL wings now… sounds like it’s time for a trip to see my dad to get free wings. :smiley:

i don’t eat dressing.

never have, never will.

get me the hook up???

No way am I sharing my free-wing deal!! :smiley:

:doh: it was worth a shot :embarassd

burned chicken scraped off the floor and coated with sauce>QSL wings

qsl haD awesome wings about 7 years ago… before the ‘craze’ … now they are just shit…

fixed

Best recipe ever:

three parts car
two parts gasoline
one part sneakers

fold gasoline into car, slighty puree. Then mix car/gasoline combo until at 18th Street and Carson. Discard car. Continue with sneakers into Fatheads. Sit. Order Spicy Parmesean. Enjoy.

North Park Lounge/Clubhouse Lounge Licker sauce

1 Gal BBQ sauce
1 Quart Frank’s Red Hot
1 Quart Melted Margarine
1 Cup Blackened Redfish Seasoning…any cajun blend will do though

It’s the shizz…

sinan, wanna come over for the game sunday? we might have a turkey but we might have wings. im not sure