Recipe for the best dip ever

Buffalo Chicken Dip
It is very easy and it is one of the best dips I ever ate. I use healthy stuff…but use whatever you like. This makes a solid amount so if you dont need too much you should cut in 1/2.

4 Chicken Breast
1 Bottle of light ranch dresing
1 bottle of hot sauce
2 8 oz packages of fat free cream cheese
2 cups (16oz) light shredded cheddar cheese

1)Cook chicken breast…either bake or boil. Then shred it (pick it into smaller pieces)
2)Combine hot sauce, cream cheese, and ranch in a large bowl. You may want to microwave it for 1-2 minutes to soften up the cream cheese. Mix till very smooth.
3)Add shredded cheese and chicken to mixture.
4)Bake at 350 for 30 minutes

Thats all…very easy and is very good.

Im lazy so I use the canned chicken!

mmmmmm :yum:

My buddy’s wife makes this all the time and he brings it in. It can be addictive. He brought in another dip that uses horseradish that was actually really good as well and I;m waiting for that Recipe.

Alioto’s Buffalo Chicken Dip > *

whats that?

crack > chicken dips

jk. atreyu got me hooked on his little recipe which is similar and successful

jack daniels kielbasa:yum:

also, swap out the franks red hot for the franks buffalo chicken sauce… it’s less greasy when cooked in the oven.

Beer dip…
1 package cream cheese
1 jar old english spread
beer to consistancy ( about a shot worth… maybe a little more)

Let the 2 cheeses sit out until they get room temp. Blend with mixer… add beer slowly.
Should be served in a hollowed out loaf of Rye Bread… but is really good with chips.

sister in law just made the buffalo chicken dip. It was a hit, I don’t eat meat tho so I’ll try newchic’s beer dip :slight_smile: LOL

yeah my girlfriend makes that buffalo chicken dip, BANGERS

sounds good

i make mine with shredded canned chicken, franks BUFFALO, and eat it hot with Fritos

another recipe with old english spread

1 bag of salad shrimp
1 jar of old english spread
1 dozen english muffins

heat & mix the salad shrimp with the spread, and apply to the muffins.

simple

This should be pinned. Buffalo Chicken dip is like crack.

try it with tofu… its good too