Super Bowl

yeah man, between the onside kick and the guy jumping that pick, just being that aggressive alone in a Super Bowl deserves a win. They most definitely earned it.

Eli had his one good season, but he is not a good quarterback. Every time I see him play and something doesn’t go right, he looks like a whiny little bitch. Peyton is wayyyy better.

Doesn’t anybody remember the Thanksgiving halftime a year or so ago?? WHO IN THE HELL who is really INTO football wants to watch the EFFING JONAS BROTHERS?!??!??!!??!

My 16 year old sister was all excited about it. They sucked, they were lip synching, couldn’t dance for shit and if I remember right, they didn’t even really play their instruments.

1 good season lol. Look at his numbers this year. this year was his best season. Whiney? Ive never seen him whine. Him and Peyton have the same look, and expressions. Your nuts.

Id pay to see them get rushed and tackled on the field. That would be hilarious.

If you’re talking about the Jonas Brothers… me too. :slight_smile:

(((sorry, my computers being funny, I didn’t see the quote))

Im not talking about stats… Im talking about making it somewhere. I.E. the playoffs…

oh you meant making it to the playoffs? Which he has done 4 out of the 5 years he has started, gotcha cool man.

And he has sucked ass besides that one year, I get it, your a giants fan and your not going to admit any flaws.

lol, it took paeyton 9 years to win a super bowl. My team has a qb that did it in 4, threw for 4000 yards this year, had a great td to int ratio. Your right im not going to talk about any flaws. He has played very well since he has been the Giants QB. The Giants defense had a awful year this year, not much Eli can do about that.

Peyton>Eli… Fact

Walt we finally agree on something football related. One of the best games I have seen in awhile :ahh

no really? So because hes not as good as a top 2 QB in the league he sucks? lol

Pretty much.

they may have won a superbowl but they are still a retarded city that can’t deal with rain…

Well it looks like Haiti is gonna have a bunch of “Colts: Superbowl Champions!” hats and shirts tomorrow…

^truth