Super confussed

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Civic-1990-honda-civic-turbocharged_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6256QQihZ016QQitemZ260209189563QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I really have no clue whats going on here.

wtf is going on there!

I’m also extremely confused

i’ve heard of many blow through turbo carb setups, but this one is not blow through…hmmmmm

yeah, but somehow, it works. older vdubs used that style turbo setup, I see no way that the air wouldn’t just blow up back through the carb.
and is it just me, or is he running the hotside of the turbo backwards? looks like the downpipe goes forward to the manifold, and the flange of the turbo is going straight backward.

Holy Hell, someone buy it and rock it. We should all chip in for it.

someone please leave comments asking if he is fucking retarded.

i dont even understand how u could even think something like that up

that was made by a muscle car lover… its a Honda with MSD and some sort or carb. contraption

whats so confusing about it? his “racing” clutch pedal is crooked

This is what happens when you grewup in the 70s and decide to play with imports the only way you know how.

HOLLEY DOUBLE PUMPER FTW SIIQQQQQQQQQQ 60FT HOLE SHOT BBQ SAUCE

oh jesus lol

FrankenHonda?

Sucking gas through your turbo seems like a bad idea to me.

It’s actually pretty common on older carbed cars, but I think you need some kind of carbon seals because of the gas.

Maybe the carb is for meth injection?

its a suck thru turbo setup, simple as that

and yes, the gasoline has a way of getting into the turbo seals, washing the oil away on the compressor seal, which eventually causes turbo failure

it would appear that the header wraps under the motor and then is directed up to the turbo, then the dump tube routes around the front of the engine and back. the exhaust basicly does a 360* wrap around the engine

maybe it was to much work to get the dump tube routed down the firewall?

I was just joking…

lies :slight_smile:

:word:
i agree

Interesting.