SUPER rare mad tight 79' JDM Civic.

make it 16…lol

sell said crap and buy this!!!

you are really twisting my arm on this. i want to just buy it, stick it in my garage and let it sit till i’ll have the time for it. i know you won’t have this in a month but if you do somehow i’ll pick it up. I’ve got a legacy gt/sti swap i’m doing right now on top of buying a house and getting married so i’m shelling out money like crazy and have zero free time. this car is the tits though,i want it

dont be so sure it will be gone…lol.

congrats on getting hitched soon and buying a house!

I have no doubt you could bring the civic to its full potential.

oh my god that is awesome

Want some volk rims?..

This thing is eff’n awesome!!!

Thats pretty cool.

this thing would make an epic track car

with some sticky tires and capable brakes I bet it would do stoppies into braking zones.

buy it and find out! lol.

im not a honda guy but this thing is cool as hell

Thanks! I wish i had more cash laying around to do it up right.

bump! need to sell.

Brotato, I received your reply. I must apologize, I do not often visit 518’s shifting headquarters all that often. It appears that you still possess the vehicle and are willing to meet up, demonstrate the vehicle, and converse of financials. I am planning to attend the CRC event scheduled for this week’s end, if you are to attend, we can discuss in further detail.

Regards,
The guy who typed this sans pants.

I am gonna try and make it to the BBQ as well, might even have the civic with me…

bump 2500 doll hairs. or cash and something cool.

make it s2000 powered!

oh my friend, how i have run this through my mind over and over again.

I have come to terms with this car and need to pay off some loans and be in the “green” again.

you still interested? i know someone with an s2000 and the skill to make it happen…lol.

i would love to, but i’ve gotta atleast break even on the s2k partout before i buy another toy/project (wrecked s2k’s dont sell cheap)

You still haven’t sold this thing? I’m the farthest thing from a honda guy and think this thing is cool as shit and for the price to me it seems like a fucking steal. Was at Mowhawk looking up some parts and was drooling over the one they have next to their parts counter.