SUPER rare mad tight 79' JDM Civic.

buy it Adam buy it!!! you guys could make this something freaking insane! open to offers…

So what wiring wise needs to be messed with? Can I come look at this? I saw it at Crc awhile back, but wasnt going to hop in someone elses cool whip lol

I keep thinking about a smart car to go back and forth to work and now I see this is still around.

…and I know where there’s the perfect set of wheels to throw on this car…(shameless plug)

get a Civic instead. Smart cars arent even all that good on gas and look ridiculous.

Last I checked they need at least mid grade as well.

This really is the coolest car ever. Wish I had money laying around.

I’d buy it in a second if I was in a position to have two cars. But with a baby and looking to get something bigger next summer it’s not in the cards.

I’ll give you my volks +$1000

I’d give you my stupid Wrangler for this in a second.

yeah but they fit in the trailer ahead of the race car or the bed of the truck and make great golf carts with all the panels removed.

In that case you could get a nice golf cart for a fraction of the price of a smartcar :ponder

can’t drive a gold cart on the highway. Lets stop messing this thread up shall we.

I’d buy this, just need to find out where I’d put it…

Mine. Watch for the build thread

so is someone gonna but this .

^^ I did

cant wait to see what you make of this bad boy. thanks again jake, nice to meet you.

Sweet. Looking forward to a build thread!