SUPER rare mad tight 79' JDM Civic

Picked up this heap today for a couple parts. Can’t wait to get it out of my garage already

If you are serious I know someone with a set of 16" bbs rs that I know he was trying to sell

16" is gonna be too big

the fuck did you need that pile of shit for?

Parts you fucking dope can’t you read?

stfu already specialboy

Lol that parts car is horrendous, was there anything of use on it??

He’s swapping everything over to this one he just picked up…

You definitely are missing a chromosome

plz buy these http://www.roflwagens.com/showthread.php?7929-For-sale-rota-shakotans-15x9

i just needed a few small parts. dash, gauges, fuel tank, maybe a couple other things. selling the front knuckles, since i already bought a set last week. The front knuckles alone will pay for the car, i can get a couple parts i need, and sell a couple parts for profit before i scrap it. i’m hoping to have this out of my garage by the weekend

Twins… Crazy how they look exactly the same… LOL

Just ordered Superpro bushings for everything. 4-8 week lead time
next on the list is BC racing coilovers and Addco sway bars

flip yo hoods up!

I would do a gen 2 , 14" or 15" mugen mr5 in black. Just original and clean. Or cf48. :slight_smile:

good luck with this it is a really cool looking car hope to see it one day on the road! will you use this for any type of motorsport let me know i would love to see it run ? I’m planning on running some hill climbs if you want ill let you know when there coming.

this is pretty much going to be a sunday driver, i don’t plan on beating up a new paint job on a hill climb.

Just ordered some 1983 honda civic front knuckles/spindle assemblies. the front hubs on that car are 4x100 so now i have the bulk of the parts i need for the 4x100 conversion for both the front and rear. (minus brake pads and rotors, might have to make a bracket) i’ll take the 4x100 hubs from the 83 and press them into the 75 wagon knuckles and viola, 4x100 front conversion. the wagon knuckles also allow for a much larger front caliper. Like i mentioned before i’m going to try to find a willwood kit for the front and rear.

Actually now that i’m talking paint. I was at Dick’s sporting goods last night and they had this mini sitting on the floor, in a vinyl wrap. I thought it looked pretty cool. I’m not all about vinyl wraps but i think on a small car like this the plaid would looks pretty neat. Pair that with some plaid door cards and a headliner (like a newer gti) with some black status seats, i think that would be pretty sharp.

hmmm i think i agree with this!

yea that would be pretty cool! looks great so far! i wish i had your time then my projects would be closer to completion