Super Tire Change Bros. - Official Introduction

Who we are:
99_civic_si - Andy
rx7walker - Ryan

What we do: Tire Mounting & Balancing, General Repair, Performance Builds & Installs, Tuning

Contact: Both of us work regular full time jobs however…Our schedules are very flexible. It is best to PM either of us or give us a call if you already have one of our numbers. Between both of us, we can take care of your needs almost anytime 7 days a week.

Goal: Simply put, we both have a passion for wrenching on cars. We are able to save people a ton of money and our work speaks for itself. Honesty and hard work pays off and we take pride in all the work performed

Equiptment: Our 2400 square foot shop consists of 2 full service lifts, mig welder, tig welder, 20 ton press, heating/cutting torches, chassis dyno, tire mounting and balancing machines, and a large variety of hand and air tools as well as specialty tools to facilitate common automotive services properly.

Security: If you have a nice vehicle that needs to be stored indoors during service, our shop features a 24 hour monitored security system with door and motions sensors, as well as a communication line tamper trigger. The local PDs typical response time when we’ve accidentally tripped it has been about 1 minute flat. :slight_smile: If that isn’t secure enough for your ride, our landlord has recently installed some really high end cameras constantly monitoring any activity around the building.

We look forward to doing work with you guys!

I know most of you guys know my brother and have likely seen me around the shop. It’ll be cool to put some faces to the names I’ve heard about and formally meet you guys!
My contact is PM/ text preferred as i have a real job 716-553-8589 Ryan

Good guys :tup:

sweet pm’ed

Super good guys and very easy to work with. I will be bringing the Benz back in the spring for sure.

Good guys for sure :tup:

andy, I’ve been slowly building a parts pile and will be in touch soon. Love the name too haha

Good dudes :tup:

I agree.

Will you be selling tires as well?

Awesome service, flexible schedule and these boys truly know what they are doing.

I have NEVER felt comfortable bringing my rather large three piece wheels to a tire shop, however Andy and Ryan have put any of those issues right out of the picture.

I will be seeing your boys soon to remount tires on the big(er) Speedline wheels!

-Ian

Thanks for the support guys!

As far as tire sales, we will be selling used tires and you’ll be seeing a thread with an inventory in the near future. I would imagine most of you order from the internet anyway to avoid sales tax and also get cheaper pricing. I’d be more than happy to suggest a tire based off your needs.

:tup: Good guys.