Super Tire Change Bros. - General Repair

No job is too big or too small. We can service almost anything from brakes, ball joints, and wheel bearings up to complete motor swaps or full engine rebuilds.

The same concept of honesty, knowledge, experience, and hard work applies. For example: a brake jop doesn’t just consist of removing the old and installing the new. We take the extra time to free up and lube frozen slider pins, grind off caliper rust and clean pad slider shims so the pads move with ease inside the caliper bracket, and anti-sieze bolts so future removal is simpler/possible. Basically the job gets done properly by someone who takes pride in their work and corners aren’t cut. I can’t stress how important this concept is. I’ve wrenched for a few different shops and all I can say is that many of them are filled with thieves and hack mechanics.

How we operate:
It is most beneficial for you to have us check over you vehicle prior to work being performed providing the issue you may be having can wait that extra week to be fixed. It should only take 20-30 minutes to look everything over. Doing things this way will save you money and here is why. First off, parts ordered online are typically of better quality and cost much less than most local stores. Secondly, a customer may come in for brakes and we soon discover the vehicle also needs a wheel bearing, ball joint, etc. The more we can order in advance online, the better for your wallet. Obviously if it’s an issue that needs instant servicing, or the parts online aren’t much savings, we will obtain parts locally for an immediate turn around.

Many of our customers will often bring us their vehicle before they go to get a NY state inspection so they avoid an outrageous overpriced repair bill from the inspecting service station. We are more than happy to show you whats wrong rather than just inventory a list of things you “need”.

Pricing: PM for details. To give you an idea, your typical bill will be about half that of other places hourly rates.

Thumbs up for these fools. Good guys.

Send me your 6.0 diesel rebuilds. :slight_smile:

I heard that they were outsourcing them to you now that you have all this extra time on your hands. Don’t want to let the wife see you too much.

:bigtup: Andy

Sent you a text this morning 99civic…did you get it?

:tup: glad to see you guys growing Andy

All PMs replied. Thanks guys…Yes our mini empire continues to grow, quite a bit as of the last few years.

Huge thanks to Andy for helping me out in a pinch yesterday and staying late to get the job done! Definitely will be coming back in the future.

Hello. And Bye.

Reval, I got your pm. I got you covered fit what you need. Pm me your # so I can call you with details. Your pm inbox was full when I tried to respond to you. Thanks.
-andy

shit, thanks. didnt realize it was full.

Huge :tup: to Andy. Had my pads and rotors installed as well as an oil change. He had it done in about 2 hours. You can tell these guys love what they do and will go the extra mile to make sure everything is done correctly. Very fair pricing. If you need work done and want it done by someone who treats your car as their own try these guys out! Thanks again!

Thank you sir! I’m sure you’ll be very happy with the longevity/quality of those. Was a pleasure to work with you.

Another big thanks to Ryan for helping me out late Wednesday with the wheel bearings on my car :tup:

i might need to come back for an inspection

Awesome. You guys are definitely on my list.

Where is the store located, by the way?

Edit: Nvm. Got it. Pretty close to Don’s old shop.

Its the next shop over from Dons current shop lol