supercharger is done!

build it. i will mow your lawn for free just to drive it.

Please do this.

Tony…a little birdie (Bill Sommers) told me you blew a head gasket?

:ohsnap

yah, i fixed it last night, 11.6 -1 compression and boost, im gonna lower the boost 1 pound for now, im sure the nitrous pulls prolly had something to do w/ beating up on the gasket, so hopefully ill be all set…

thats a lot of compression.

Letting it idle for 45 mins after hotlapping on the dyno probably didn’t help much either… :rofl

that was before the head work.

Did you use a thicker gasket to drop the compression a tad?

tony go thicker head gaskets and drop comp a bit…i may be rolling something new in a few weeks…ill sneak up on ya lol

100% incorrect way to lower an engine’s compression ratio.
id do a terrible job explaining it on here, so just do a search on “squish area” :thumbup

Pretty good reading…

Jon

yeah man, i know what youre saying, but doing a bottom end doenst seem to be in the cards right now. sandwich plates and dual gaskets get used alot. and people have great success with them, maybe its not in the LS-awesome world yet, but it works.

i think a bottom end is gonna be a bit sooner than expected. might as well go big!!! im feelin 10-12lbs and 800-900 rw soon!

youre unreal man. 454 iron block? 432 aluminum?

I may have to get a stroker too!

I knew tony was saying he was not going to leave the bottom end stock for long so I figured as a temporary solution a thicker head gasket would last him the summer.

:rofl

word.
there are thicker mls gaskets for tonys app, and yes, using one would lower the CR a bit but doing it that way is less than ideal.
:thumbup

Yea we all know tony is not going to skimp out. If he is going to do some thing he always seems to do it right

Is squish a technical term?