SUPRA finder helper or something

Hey guys… i dont really post much on here seeing as how all questions i have for anyone pertain to mk3 supras…and who the F*&% knows shit about those?! Anyways what i need some MAJOR help with is finding someone who has one (86-92 Supra turbo 7mgte). Im puttin a rebuilt motor back in my car and im rediculously disorginized and need to see more than just engine bay pics to get me the major help thats needed. i need to see under the hood in person… if anyone has any info on the whereabouts of a MKIII please let me know…i would def take care of the person who can find me one to peep at. Thanx for the help and hopefully this works…

how about

www.supraforums.com

What I get from his thuggin grammar, POOPRA, is that he needs to see one in person, Just to look it over and make sure he is going in the right direction.

id have to say my thuggin grammar is pretty self explanitory BIIAAATCHHH

OK…i guess my thuggin grammars not all that easy to understand…or its just really that hard to find someone with a MK3…theres got to be someone that knows someone that knows someone that might know of one around here lol…any feedback much appreciated

jeff, you suck balls for a living

i know where there are two, 84 supras you can look at, but i don’t know how close the engine bay is on the 5mge to yours.

DAN…i know u want me to suck ur balls for a living, but i already told u…u just cant afford me bro!

and unfortunately the 84’s probly wouldnt help out too much, but thanx

pm showtime69 or way2slow theres a guy that lives by them, not sure if its turbo or not.

THANK YOU SIR

My friend is also rebuilding his 87 supra turbo right now. he only has the block and head on right now though, i don’t know how long he is going to take on his car though, so if it’s going to be a while for you to put yours back together then i’m sure that we can figure his out. just pm me for more info