WTB: MKIII Supra

Probably a long-shot but Im looking for a MKIII (87-92), must be a 5spd. and turbo. Prefer 89+, condition depends on price. Mainly looking for average condition but great running/rebuilt or a smashed but still running to use as a donor car. If you even know where one is and might not even be for sale send me a pm. Thanks.

I know of a 86.5 MKIII on AutoTrader. I have pics of it too.

86.5 = non turbos unless the swap was done. I think I know which one your talking about but thanks for searching.

That one on autotrader is a POS. Look on Supraforums.

Yeah i search all the car traders, supra forums, local classifieds, etc. religiously and havent found anything that caught my eye locally or within a few 100 miles in the last 2 years. When I do find one its either way overpriced, n/a, auto or just junk.

Theres a ton of nice ones on Supraforums, sadly all of them seem to be in California. It’s next to impossible to find a decent one in Buffalo.

I have a friend with one for sale for $3500… Turbo, less than 100k, very good condition, mostly stock, white, located in MA. PM me if you want more info.

[quote=“jhenty,post:7,topic:25608"”]

I have a friend with one for sale for $3500… Turbo, less than 100k, very good condition, mostly stock, white, located in MA. PM me if you want more info.

[/quote]

Looking for one localy in the WNY area. Currently talking to someone from supramania who has one in amherst.

if you want a super clean auto theres one on ebay in amherst there’s a few others within a couple hundred miles to get what you want exactly you might need to search the swap sheets through out the north east

[quote=“Horse Jaw,post:9,topic:25608"”]

if you want a super clean auto theres one on ebay in amherst there’s a few others within a couple hundred miles to get what you want exactly you might need to search the swap sheets through out the north east

[/quote]

Yeah im currently watching it and emailed the seller a few days ago. Supposilvely it needs a new radiator but it probably actually has a blown head gasket. The cars actually in am impound lot or something of that nature becuase the seller told me I couldnt see the car in person because its locked up.
I do check the swap sheets in the area.