sure u can sit on my bike while its running...

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58323&page=1&pp=15

should have see that comin

Fuck. That sucks. To be honest though, I probably would have fallen for it too. Well, something would have been fishy when the girlfriend “goes to get us coffee.” Who does that when you’re just stopping for a test ride?

:rofl:

im not gonna register on a forum to type this, but if you’re on there, maybe say this?;

check those red light cameras for the make of hte vehicle (maybe get plate number)

but also to check out wera.com because a lot of people part out bikes or sell “no title” frames on there for race bikes. not saying its someone from wera, just saying thats a place where a lot of people try to get rid of that kind of stuff

wow. That BloWs.

wow that fucking sucks hardcore. i hope he gets something outta it.

yeah that’s pretty shitty

if i was selling a bike …

only way you sit on it (w/ or w/o the key in it) is if i have a 1/2" chain looped thru the rear wheel to the nearest tree

only way u test drive it, is if the same chain is looped around your neck back to my cars bumper while i follow you …

:word:

that really sucks.

soooooo shitty

WOW…the guy who stole it has no brains but a huge set of balls.

no insurance on a bike? What about fire/theft?

Jeez when my cars are off the road i still insure them for that.

to be honest if I hadnt ridin my bike in a month and I was trying to sell it I would have INS on it either. thats one of those things u dont think about til something like this happens

Next time keep a nice scoped rifle strapped on your back. If the person looking at the bike asks what it’s for, just reply, “in case you try to take off on the bike. She’s fast, but not faster than a bullet.”.:rofl:

best idea ever ^^

that’s what you get for being a dipshit that doesn’t pay for insurance. theft coverage is like $50/yr.

word to theft ins, its very cheap