surprise! Tmobile sucks

Does t mobile really suck this fuckin bad? Maybe im the only one or my phone is retarded but ive talked to other people who have tmobile and they are experiencing the same shit.

Between like 5pm-11pm tmobile texting fuckin sucks.
Every single text gets like a 20min to 30min delay from when whoever you are texting.

Its been doing this for about a week now.

Anyone else having this problem who has tmobile? Or work at tmobile and know wtf is going on?

And anyone who is thinking about switching to tmobile or signing a contract or extending it, dont, they fuckin suck.

/pissed off-ness

my ex has tmobile… everytime we text each other our texts get delayed or are out of sequence…which fucking blows and makes it very difficult to have a conversation

or continue on with text sex when she is already blowing you when you are only unzipping your pants… certainly doesn’t make for a sex time if it just isn’t logical

man i hate tmobile, luckily my contract expired last week! :tup:

now im with verizon, even bigger :tup:

this happened last nite. I sent my buddy a txt saying im on my way home. he gets the txt 30 mins later as he is already sitting on the porch next to me.

Ill be talking to someone, and they will just stop for like 40 min (no, they do like me), and ill all of a sudden get like 13texts at once. all answering shit that i asked or talked about over a half hour ago.

But their calling is fine, which makes no sense, and voicemail comes thru

yeah i texted someone to call me, and they didnt respond so i just said fuck it n called them, and while i was on the phone they kept getting the same text “call me blah blah blah” like 4 times thruout the conversation

Yuuuppp… exact same thing has been happening to me… I just thought it was my new phone. I cant wait to drop Gmobile (ghetto mobile) in the fall. Im so pissed.

You really have no limit do you?:picard:

You don’t text fuck? What are you a mormon.

same here, texts come in showing hours early.

but as far as it sucking, its not that bad, maybe a bit of an exaggeration on your part there

me too. it’s taking forever. I thought because i dropped my phone last week, but after reading this i know it’s just fucking t-mobile.

yeah, it really fucking sucks when you are getting pictures out of order…of her naked then in all her clothes…then bra…then shirtless, then touchin her self…then a face shot…

it’s like wtf

What about random out of service times where you have previously had good service. Like my apartment… a few weeks ago has just lost service when I usually have full bars.

Seriously getting the va jay jay shot before stripping down would only make it a shitty time… its like hitting climax of the story first and the rest of the book is explaining how that was done.

Raging boner to slowly deflating cock is no fun at all.

i dont have service at my house even tho the area shows full coverage

same thing with mine and mindless. i was getting texts from the gf hours later.

i don’t have these problems. and i am one to usually say fuck t-mobile.

mine is happening right now…

Tmobile is garbage, pay the cancelation fee and bail now.
Or buy my sidekick3.

what exactly would buying your phone do to fix the problem…