suspension guys,stripped the allen on a strut???

im trying to put my coilovers on the stock struts (i know, i know, my gas shocks are on the way)
but anyways these are the coilovers going on it :

now my problem is i cant get the nut off the strut while holding on the allen wrench…for example look to the picture below vvvv

the allen head on that bolt is stripped and i cant get the old spring off…any ideas how to get them off and maybe salvage them for a couple weeks til the new ones arrive? im also putting the camber kit on the front as well but ill worry about that after the drop.

Air tools.

Heat up the nut slightly with a torch Spray a SMALL amount of penetrating oil on the threads and use a impact gun on the nut… it will come off

use a 3/4" impact gun on the highest setting and nail the trigger…full power… dont feather it

well i know i can use that for the nut…how do i stop the allen from spinning now that its stripped…its too small to get vice-grips on it.

the point you are not understanding is that if you do it this way you dont need to use the allen key at all…

ahhh got it now…i guess its just so rusted that i dont see it comming off but ill take your word and give it a try

use a dremel like tool or other cutting disc, and notch out two notches as to fit a large flat head screwdriver where your notches lie. Problem solved.