Suspension Help

I drove the entire length of the 401 many, many times… was a relatively pleasant drive :slight_smile: When you’re on the highway, most of the time you cant even tell you’re riding on 300lb/in[/quote]

:lol:

aight next time your in town, I’ll take you to that section. I have to ride it alot and thats one of the main reasons I’m not switching to coils this year. It beat the hell out of my car with my current suspension.

Andrew.

i’ve done that section a few times on the D2’s

it is the worst part of the 401 for sure, but it isnt as bad as hamilton.

you could hide several dead babies in the potholes on centennial and garth street and no one would know. and because hamilton smells so bad u couldnt even smell the rotting dead baby flesh for a long time either.

what he said. us hamiltonians are gonna be dead by the time we’re 30. :cry:

That section sucks even with a stock suspension. I drive it pretty often too. Really fun place for hwy racing though :wink:

the one over don valley golf course?

Well, I flopped on the Tein Flex deal so I’m still looking for coilovers. First I have a technical question. What is the difference between monotubo, twin tube designed coilovers, and inverted vs non-inverted?

Now I have another few choices for some brand new coilovers. Tein Flex (dunno whether mono tube or twin tube, 16 way adjustable, ride height adjustable, pillowball mounts, camber adjustable): $1750, JIC FLTA1 (twin tube, ride height adjustable, pillowball mounts, 5 way adjustable): $1380.

Now I’m considering the new Apex N1 EXV coilovers that people say are just the same as Megan coilovers. I talked to some other people and they say that it has better valving and shit. The specs on these are 32 way adjustable, pillowball mounts, camber adjustable, ride height adjustable, monotube design. I can get these for around $1500. Or, should I just get Megan coilovers?

Lol, as you can see I’m really confused. Please help me out!

I had JIC FLT-A2’s on my WRX and I had alot of drivability problems, as did many others I talked to. They were VERY harsh, but then again they are more of a track suspention than for the street, 8/7 I think.