suspension parts best prices/best upgrades?

So I was looking at PDM racing,

I really need to replace all this stuff on my car… I’m not even kidding… long story short (I do), and after that, the car won’t feel like a mess… 15 year old parts, all rusted up, used up, abused, etc…

Point is… what do you guys think of all this?

S13 Front Lower Control Arms with SPF1009K Bushings pressed in and new outer ball joints. (left+right) $215.50 (OEM $108.50)

Rear S13 OEM Nissan Lower Control Arms with new factory ball joints and SPF1639K LCA bushings installed (left+right) $464.00 (OEM $265.00)

Rear 1989-1994 S13 OEM Nissan Upper Control arm with KCA347 rear eccentric camber bushings installed (S13RUCK47) (left+right) $395.50 (OEM $338.50)

Rear 1989-1994 S13 and 1995-1998 S14 OEM Nissan Upper Front Toe Link Control arm with KCA347 rear eccentric camber bushings installed (RUFTLK47) (left+right) $303.98 (OEM 245.98)

OEM Nissan Factory TC Rods with Whiteline SPF1202K Bushings Installed $237.50 (OEM $134.50)

Total above with upgrade bushings/etc… installed: $1,616.48
Total with just stock OEM bushings: $1,092.48

This is what I’m looking at…

Suggestions/ideas? This is PDM racing prices.

I have a 1991 240sx fastback…

that seems like a LOT of money,

I have some OEN RUCA’s that are MINT, ask Waterdixon or Nocwage they say them this week, Like brand freaking new. PM me if interested

You dont need all new arms, in most cases the only thing you will need are new bushings.

forget the TC rods, you can just buy the bushings for under $100 and press them in to your current ones… done.

you will not need new lower control arms, very few people do, and they are pretty expensive… worst case is you
may need a rear lower balljoint. everything else is pretty resilient.

very little chance that you need new traction arms (upper toe link), you could also simply replace the bushing here too.

99% of the time your arms will be fine, only Derian’s factory arms are useless…lol… iono how he did that.

just replace the bushings and you should be fine

I agree with Bing… dont waste money on new arms unless your current ones are bent/damaged in some way…

If you want to improve on the stock arms etc, then just box them all in with some 1/8’’ steel (as long as you know someone with a welder)

He also has ripped apart a front TC Bracket… how darian wrecks his shit is beyond me :lol:

i do plan to get megan racing street coilovers, and again i must emphasize i do want a 99% time street car.

So I was wondering looking at those, if i could get better pricings and so on… plus i don’t know how bushingless arms and all that would feel? More rough? This is going to be a 99.99% street car…

So if there is something for less $$$ but is better… i’d obviously rather get that. For example some arms if they are less $$$ than what I listed in that thread but… better.

okay so the safety certiifcation guy did an inspection and said that the inner tie rod ends need changing and i guess bushings ball joints,

and rear calipers don’t work lol.

take all the PDM money you will be spending and buy a set of Tein coilovers…

all that PDM stuff will not make hardly any difference… vs the Teins