Suspension re-building

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone here knows of any suspension rebuilding shops in the gta if they exsist let me know. Looks to get my coilovers rebuilt. I got them for nothing so paying to rebuild them isn’t a loss in my books.

You should email the manufacturer of the coils to see if replacement parts are available. Ie pillow ball mounts, shock absorbers. If you can get the parts you can just rebuild them yourself.

Yes, they’re very easy to rebuild, you just need to figure out what’s damaged/worn.

If any collars are seized, just go to your mechanic and they’d remove it for you for a fair price. My cousin’s mechanic did it for him and didn’t damage any threads. He was able to install new ones without any issue.

I’ve got one and a half blown. Right rears gone and left front is starting to clunk.

Uhh… No.

What kind of coilovers are they? Generally if their a cheaper coilover, you’ll be really hard pressed to find someone to rebuild them, and certianly not in Canada. Plus its not likely worth it unless their zeals, bilstiens or something.

Can you rebuild HSD? Like stiffer springs?

They’re D2 coils. Figuered if I could have em rebuilt for a few hundred would be cheaper then buying a different set.

Yeah, it wouldnt be worth it to get the D2’s rebuilt even if you could find someone to do it which is unlikely. You can get new dampers for them and just swap over all the other shit. Contact Bing and see if he can get them for you, I know he used to sell D2’s and replacement dampers years ago.

If you look around you might be able to find some stiffer HSD springs to replace them with, otherwise you can order springs to the same dimensions from swift or hypercoil to whatever rate you want.

^ Cool Thanks sideways.