SUV Race

me - ford escape v6 fwd
vinno - saturn vue v6 awd

Were at the light side by side. I watch the light on the otherside go to red, I slowly start rolling forward, light turns green I step on it. Vinno floors it on green and starts spinning, crappy awd? I floor it from a slight roll forward catch traction. He gets the jump on me thru 1st gear (were auto but I counted). I hit 2nd and instantly pull to about a half a car length and pulling ever so slowly. By third I call it quits having about 1/2 to 3/4 of a car length on him. By that time we were doing about 60. Good times.

HOLY INTENSE BATMAN! :tup:

Sure the View was a V6? They have the 250 HP Honda V6. they are pretty quick. I have driven both and would definately say the view is faster.

Nice kill though. :tup:

It is a 6, need me to snap pics? LOL Anyother SUVs wanna go?

lol just saw this now…wana take on the mighty explorer

:wave:

Time & Place

I will only take on something I feel I have a chance with. PM me if you want to set something up.

well u want the awd escape or the exploder

word

what year was the vue? I think they started putting the honda v6 in 2004

lol okay, my 4000+ lb trailblazer with it’s beefy 270/270 flywheel #'s

Next time we get some sticking snow, i’ll pm yah.

lol

-Nick

thrilling

i think my moms v8 jeep would be a pretty good race :). torquey as hell and 4wd.

too bad i dont like driving it so ill race with my winter corrola ahahh a.

u need a Syclone with Blizzaks

im only fwd damn it, snow races would suck…so ill just grab the 05 f150 with 5.4 lol but just PM me if you wanan go. mayube this calls for an suv meet/truck meet???

theres actually some dubbed out escalades in Michigan that run mid 12’s; one is procharged, the other is turbo, not bad for 6000lbs

Winter beater races are sweet. Just don’t get caught like me. :crap:

X…

i love winter beater races