My mom told the Saturn lady she lies

They test drove a Vue against my pleadings not to. My mom said, “This engine is too smooth to be anything made by GM.” Of course, we had just finished driving a Rendezvous which had a less than appealing engine in it (my mom said the 3.4 is basically the 2.8 which appeared in the Citation–the car that GM blue printed for magazine testing because it sucked horribly). So the Saturn lady said that it is a GM engine.

And my mom called her shiesty.

Apparently they aren’t going to be buying a Saturn Vue. <3 menopause.

my mom bought a new vue. i will say i actually like it. if i was old i would rock that shit

They need to give the families of mothers going through menopause “how to cope” packets. And that way I can slip one to unsuspecting Saturn salespeople.

What makes me sad is Saturn getting rid of their plastic panels :frowning: Sigh

ya. now when i kick saturns as i walk by them they will actually dent. damnit.

I know. It’s like–nobody cared when Saturns were ugly if they had door dings, but now with the Aura and Sky they really are too pretty to ding!

Exactly…

It saddens me to no end. :cry:

Wtf, that was one of the only things I liked about those cars. Shame the Sky won’t get them. :tdown:

well its not really saturn its gm and as a saturn owner myself i think its a really bad decision cause thats what saturn is known for.

the vue is not a gm engine its actually more of a honda engine but i cant remember what car though

yea instead it weights 3000lbs :roll2:

3.5 liter V6 for the Vue is made by honda for GM via Contract, it doesnt say honda on it.

that 3.5 IS a nice engine though. Made an assload more power with the same fuel economy as the GM version i hear?

So? The saleslady is still shiesty.

i heart my 3.4…even tho not many ppl do like them. :cjerk:

I wouldn’t say shiesty, just uninformed and unaware that it had a Honda engine. Why would she claim it to be other wise, I don’t really see any benefit to try to decieve you mom into believing the motor was made by GM.

which might be y i dont know what car it was in lol. i dont know much about the vue just the s-series really

um… so?

isn’t that a good thing? that’d make me get kinda psyched about it. it’s not like salespeople know like, WHAT they’re selling anyways :slight_smile:

hahahhahahhahahahhahha!

vue is a great suv and amazing in roll overs. my friend has one, crashed and got another through insurance there awesome suvs. highly recommeneded.

consumer reports rates them very poorly even though my parents just bought one. the honda v6 is pretty torquey off the line. Surprised seeing that in a car that handles like a school bus

EDIT: Oh by the way, they do have a high rollover incidence rate.

lol my friend rolled his cuz he hit a train tracks with a steep dropoff at 100. lol but they protect you very well.