Saturn - A different kind of GM idea

They’re going to have a killer line up.

if by Killer you mean “we’re doing our best to kill what little respect GM has left” then yes.

saturns are getting better i think.

that’s like saying George Bush is getting better at being President (this, coming from someone who voted for him, heh)

I rather like the new saturns, it’s kind of screwy though because it seems like they are confused as to which market they are aiming with for the Saturn branding.

They’re coming out with some good ideas but I agree that they seem to have an identiy crisis. They seem to be targeting the gaystraight-malefemale-professionalbluecollar-2030405060yearold demographic. Maybe that’s a good thing and I’m just not used to mass appeal in this day of very specific marketing…

I say…meh

It’s a step in the right direction for Saturn yes, but also a step away from their heritage (if you can call it that after, what, 15 years). They stopped with the plastic panels fairly recently and while this is an improvement over their other cars, it’s also becoming another GM rebadge job.

That said, I think Mitsu did a better job with the Outlander redesign and that’s where my money would be going if I was looking for a small SUV right now.

i would laugh too, if my gf didnt own an 06 view, i really like the car, yes its plasticky
but it also has a lot of upscale features and rides great, plus 28mpg

i really like it

bump: