Suzuki Reno: GONE!

Power output 67 hp @ 1200-1540 rpm (50 kW @ 1200-1540 rpm) 
Torque 295 lb.-ft. @ 0-1200 rpm (400 Nm @ 0-1200 rpm) 

ugh

67hp, thats awful

Haha wow.

Hopfully you dont have to drive in the snow, or up hills. :rofl:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/04/prius_traction.html

i hope you dont need to be cut out of it. i heard a lot of firefighters will not do anything to the car when trapped cause of the power wires and batteries

I would reconsider your options. 55mpg isn’t really all that great w/ aprice tag of $26K. Why pay to be a test dummy for toyota. F -that. Get a honda fit, prob 10K less and comparable gas mileage.

Micro Tuners FTW! :slight_smile:

my uncles has a toyota prius, even with that kind of torque its still verrrrry slow lol.

in order to bury $7500-8000 of negative equity, i need to spend $25000 or more on a new car. In order to make as much of that money back, I need to get better mpg. Hence Prius.

Once my loan payoff equals the trade-in value, I start looking again.

you working the real estate stuff FT ?

Buy a new Jetta TDI. There are people getting 60+ mpg and making their own biodiesel to do it.

well hey things are looking up for me now i can race you in my moms Aveo again and actually win

They suggest that Toyota engineers are concerned that if the traction control is turned off or modified, the hybrid system will produce so much torque in the Prius that wheel spin would lead quickly to broken axles and even wheels coming off.

The Toyota statement that the Prius traction control system is “working as it was designed” has left more than one Prius owner feeling that the system is operating as designed to “protect the safety of the car not the safety of the driver or passengers.”

sounds about right…

you would buy a volkswagen… faggot

VW no longer sells diesels in the US.

And I backed out of the Prius at the very last second… Financing that much would jeopardize my ability to buy my house, and house > car. I’m lucky to have gotten my hand money back.

wrong… they relabeled the 2007’s to 2006’s to meet EPA standards (by meet i mean get around) and the next isn’t slated to come until 09 or some shit?

dam, what are you going to do now?

I am sitting on the edge of my seat hitting refresh every 2 seconds awaiting his decision…

anything yet???

“i traded it straight up for the reno…i can get 70mpg on this hog”

lol @ this thread

buy a horse