Suzuki Reno: GONE!

maybe it was the manager and the drivers never showed or screwed up a order

Maybe a lottery winner got bored and got a part time job?

Disregard the last few pages.

Bought a frost white Scion xA last night.

Suzuki’s gone. All is right in the world.

reno > xA

i’m sure the xA won’t spend nearly as much time in the shop… and the reno was nearing the end of its warranty.

roffle

i hear you…i’m just not a fan of xA…

don’t like the looks…& I HATE cars with center dash gauges…IMO if you’re not sitting in the middle (mcclaren F1) then the gauges shouldn’t be there.

my aunt has a reno & as far as i know…its never been in the shop beside regular schedule maintenece. & my wifes aerio was problem free too.

hope the xA is better to you.

poopo

Dude, you could have at least got a Honda Fit Sport… it has Blayner writen ALLLLLL over it.

-TJ

PS- I bought a '90 Civic Si, you’d be proud of me. :hsugh:

honda doesn’t bury negative equity into fits. the fit has no room to work with. i would have had to bring $5000 to the deal.

after 24 hours and 150 miles, i love the xA. the seating position was odd at first, but i’ve already gotten used to it. my only gripe is the lack of keyless entry. i’ll probably do something about that soon.

I hear about this at Beaver Run tonight. You better keep that quiet or people are gonna be tearing into your ass :slight_smile: :nono:

there isn’t any in Scion’s either. Toyota sells them at sticker, and invoice to sticker isn’t that big of a jump. Kind of like VW Rabbits, and for that matter the 3 V-Dubs for under 17k. There is around $200 markup in them.

Best way to bury negative equity is with a used car.

fixed it for ya ; )

I hate the seating position in my wife’s xA. Could just be my t-rex arms but I can not find a comfortable seating position where I can still reach the wheel.

toyota buried $7000 of that Reno into the xA.

:gives: :lockd: