SVT Cobra Mercury Meteor

what ? a t28 on a 302?? right…

I knew it Wayne! I fuckin knew it!

dude, This is a 302 V8. T28 would do nothing but choke the shit out of that motor. It needs ATLEAST a GT32R or T61 +

Not if it had 2 of them. They spool faster.

I just bought a 62 Meteor :slight_smile:

go back to your road racing bullshit

Even if twin T28’s wouldent completely fuck up the flow of the motor…

There would be hardly any gain in having them on the car other than a cool whirl sound and a woooshh

Fuck T28’s barly do anythign on 4 cylinders

I agree with smokin for once…

Anyways reallllyyyyy nice car man I love it! :thumbup

whoa old school technology

TIP: get on board, this is 2009. we have billet compressor wheels. and ceramic turbine wheels hahahaha wow, junk.

turbonetics t3/t4… junk
T28 : junk
GT28R : small and not the “disco potato” anyway thats the 28RS

i like

Sweet, its good to hear more people into meteors. The reason I am using the t3/t4 is that I’m a high school student and right now my dad has been saying I have to pay for the powered adders. Thats why I am going to be a cheap guy, but I have been doing my research. All of last year at lunch you could basically see me reading turbocharger books, calculating the right size turbo all of that. Yeah I know its not the best turbo but for just 12 psi it will do fine. I was going to use twin turbos at first but then we got down to a single since we don’t need two. I’ve already seen and read about people making 1000hp+ with the same turbo. The reason is that they are used on tractors, Hot Rod magazine covered a guy running 10s in a fox body with two of them at 400hp so thats why I got the idea.

1000HP on a T3/T4? Ummm I highly doubt it

^^I was thinkin the same

Well its been done, i will find the dyno video of it later. The car was in hot rod magazine, it is a 64 le mans thats got destressed red paint, looks stock but runs at the flashlight drags. Hes usually among the fastest few cars there.

Still any T3/T4 depending on the wheel etcc even on a 6 cylinder seems to max out around 500hp…

So making 1000 on a single one on a v8 just seems damn near impossible… Unless more power is being added by other means…

The guy I’m talking about runs two. I only intend to run a single though, because its better for going to high school and eventually college.

Ahh okay I can see with two it being possible I thought you said he was only running a single…

aha! Its all clear now lol

Car is pretty cool though

No I’m going to run a single, shooting for around 600hp. The only reason its 600 is because i dont want to break the block.