swapping SR20DET for the R25DET

I currently have the Sr20det in the s13 and my friend is selling me a rb25det for extremely cheap just wondering besides harness and engine mounts is there any other parts i have to change to support the rb25det , or will most of the parts ive upgraded to hold the Sr be good enough (exhaust , driveshaft , fuel pump , rad those kind of things ? any help would appreciated thanks .

You will need a ka rad, drives shaft depends on if its a rb20 tranny or rb25 and are u planning on using the stock rb engine mounts if so you will meed a skyline front crossmember, allso depending on mounts you will need a custom or modified turbo down pipe to clear your steering if ur lhd

but thats about it right ? not every little thing will have to be changed as it would be if it was a stock 240 with the KA getting the rb25det ?

Depending on mounts will need to use hood spacers and intercooler piping

well im getting the rb25det for just under a grand , im trying to see the financial damage of me swapping out the sr for the rb for more power , i was gonna start building the sr anyways but buying my friends rb25det seems to be the cheaper route and giving me basically just as much if not more gains then building the sr , just more of a hassle i guess

If you’re asking how much its going to cost, its going to cost more than you want to spend.

Donovan man,

If you wanna do an RB25 swap, your best bet is to buy the car you saw at my house the other day. It’s missing some things, but has all the wiring, driveshaft, front crossmember, etc, etc. I would work out a good deal for you, and we could possibly even do some sort of trade for your complete sr swap if it was something you were interested in.

( It’s Ben btw)