Sweeet SonaBusa!

youtu.be/qMdWuXvi8OQ

This thing is great! Sounded amazing when you left the shop today!
Good meeting you too by the way!

Good to see you today too!
Sounded good eh?
I need a chase car and a video man.
To get some promo vid.

Whatd Mike say…lmao

doesnt look fast , is it ?

Thinking the same thing it doesn’t look that fast in the video

LOL videos cant show speed without a refrence.

I will put money on its faster from a dig than a NEW WRX, and a stock Evo X auto. 100% sure its faster than a chipped 1.8T audi, and up to 100mph its probably faster than a stock LT1 camaro.

Darryl and I took it for a ride, on the roads by my shop I have driven alot of cars on, so the refrence points and speed we hit them at… thats how I am basing my statements above on.

200HP, less than 2000lbs. You do the math.

and that video hes BABYING it! LOL

Love this car. Someone with a new WRX step up and reference race! haha

2012 wrx 265hp @ 3100lb’s

http://www.wallaceracing.com/et-hp-mph.php

Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight of 2000 pounds and HP of 200 is 12.55 seconds and MPH of 106.76 MPH.

VS

Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight of 3100 pounds and HP of 265 is 13.22 seconds and MPH of 101.33 MPH.

and to back up the wrx calc above:

:slight_smile: bench racing at its finest here. lol

What about a 95 lt1 corvette?

Mike,

Your calc is off a tick.

With both of us in it - it weighs 2000#.
With one driver it weighs only weighs 1800#

Check out the balance too!

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/dfcarl/SonaBusa/1B196B3E-A840-4A76-8EA0-0F80431B9F71-4289-0000062D80596FF3.jpg

What does that do to the estimate calc?

Run it on a 1/4 mile app for iPhone, they are dead nuts accurate when used properly.

95 lt1 is what 3300 and 300hp? on paper it still isnt enough

Darryl, 1800 and some fouled plugs taking 50hp off it says it will still run a 13.3! :slight_smile:

good point! Darrly shoot a vid of it :slight_smile:

I know, I was kidding

you guys really base your 1/4 mile times off calculations and apps?

Badass car either way, soo different…

On a flat road, a properly used iPhone app or Gtech is dead nuts accurate, period. Like it, hate it, laugh at it-it is what it is. The trap speed can run high but that’s no fault of the phone/Gtech. The MPH on the Gtech is at the 1/4 mile mark where as at the track is an average of the last 60(?) feet.

Nice to know.

Leaving the driveway-

youtu.be/sggoO1KCTFU

A drive by! -

youtu.be/j1XjkZsh1rk

Honestly, that put such a huge smile on my face. the sounds coming from that car is AWESOME. Thanks for sharing