Sweet E30 "race car" in Rochester - FAST!!

I tried to, but he backed down from the race and made fun of my “mom’s” 1993 Mazda. Damn.

http://images.craigslist.org/010109010206010403200708220a89ddf037c171a5da009946.jpg

maybe i’m just retarded… but is that car missing a headlight?

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:36,topic:34263"”]

Holy shit, my brother was signed in on my name when he wrote that, i would never right that old school gayness…Hes such a fag

[/quote]

This is by far the lamest excuse ever. So your brother keeps up with NYspeed that well through your SN, huh? It’s also super likely that he would send an email like that, hoping to get some praise for his big brother, right? Does your bother always like vicariously through you when you post gay shit?

[quote=“dawn,post:42,topic:34263"”]

[/quote]

SRSLY?

the kid may be a little over the top with the car, but i will say i like how it looks

[quote=“dawn,post:42,topic:34263"”]

[/quote]

Yes it’s missing a highbeam. Some people with e30’s/other round headlight bmw’s put velocity stacks in or take the light out complietely, because the intake is directly behind that high beam. It’s stupid to drive around on the street like that though.

yah. more popular with turbo guys or m/s50/52 guys, but they remove the highbeam on the other side (intake on the other side)