SWERVE MOTORSPORTS: Dent Wizard Paintless Dent Removal

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/3912/nyspeedbannerxv2.jpg

It looks like many people have some serious hail damage from this weeks storm. I just wanted to remind everyone that we are a Dent Wizard location. Give us a call if you want to set up an appointment. Pricing is on a case by case basis but, ususally follows the $50/dent, $100 a panel with several dents, pricing structure.

Swerve Motorsports

(716) 685 8600

Does it look completely flawless after? or is there a little bit of a dent left over?

I have 1 dent on my hood, 3 on my roof with small other ones, and 2 on the trunk. You have to really look to see them. I notice them and itsannoying the hell out of me. :frowning:

I had two small door dings that sound similar to what you have. They are completely gone. You could spend 20 minutes looking and still not figure out where they used to be.

that’s like asking a doctor over the phone “is this mole on my back cancerous?”

it depends on each dent. It absolutely can look flawless afterwards, but if you have a reinforcement hiding behind the dent…i may not even be doable.

Well shit. Sign me up for any time after July 1st then please… :frowning:

Lafangas is 100% right. From my experience he can do wonders. I’ve only had one dent that was behind a support that didn’t look 100%. It still however, looked way better than before and was not really noticible if you didn’t know it was once dented.

If you want to schedule something give us a call.

I’m looking to set up a date for this. A few people have inquired. If you would like the service, please send me a PM letting me know what date is best for you.

Rich