Swerve Motorsports is closing, what should I do now?

Eric, you coming to me for work is not an issue. I try to remain professional and I develop my own opinions and determine whether or not I want to deal with someone. yes John is my good friend but you have personally never done wrong by me ever. so why would I let other ppls drama affect my business relationships? I wouldn’t.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tup:

Paul…good luck man! It was always a pleasure working with you.

Andy…whats the address of the shop again? Im sure I will see you in the spring

Andy and his brother helped me out big & last minute last night :tup:

I took some pictures of Andy at work but my sinus infection has apparently effected my ability to focus, lol.

He did my snows today and I couldn’t be happier.:tup:

Andy swapped my snows yesterday. Thanks man! :slight_smile:

So, what ended up being the problem? Did you guys get it all figured out? I really wanted to stay, but I was passing out in that chair… LOL

Problem was in a front caliper, seized up and not returning. When I had the wheel off to check the balance on it for him to rule that out (the previous shop that had done his tires did a great job on the balancing so that wasn’t a factor at all), I had noticed the wheel was rather warm…which is very not normal for winter temperatures. So it pretty much made it really simple to know the brakes were hanging up.

To those who have brought me tires to swap…Thank you. You’ve all been a pleasure to work with.

Oh, and I finally got the ball rolling with becoming a forum sponsor. So hopefully I’ll make some time soon to create some informative threads on what I can offer the community service wise.

I need 4 tires dismounted from there wheels!

pm me and leave your #

Andy at work:

bumpski! keep em coming guys! Thanks for the business, you’ve all been a pleasure to work with!

Sent my buddy Scott to Andy and he was really happy with the service.

Andy and his bro hooked me up last night. Big thanks guys.

I was going to refer someone to you earlier but I dont know your number. You should consider posting contact information.

Pauly best of luck. The couple times I worked with you; you were always fair and professional. What’s next?

Andy, I assume your shop is the one next to Don’s place? I have been there plenty. Doubt I will need your services being in Detroit, but I will make sure to pass the information to my friends in Buffalo.

I need to setup Andy’s vendor section, but we’ve obviously had some issues the last few days…

He should have a contact thread there.

Good guys!

Andy’s brother came through for me last week :tup:

Ok…I was curious about the Swerve info in his profile.

I will be using Andy in the future and hopefully sending some business to him. Good luck!

What services do you offer? Basic repair, motor work, oil changes, tire service (plugs and alignment)…? That can wait for his intro thread.

yeah swerve is now closed to the public. My shop is one in the same with John Donovan, he’s my partner along with my brother. I can really do almost any type of work needed, I just prefer general repair or ground up motor builds with a decent budget in mind. The two major things I don’t do yet is inspections and alignments (hopefully soon to come). what I usually do is go over people’s cars preinspection and take care of anything that needs doing so they don’t get raped by the inspection place. for example, an outer tire rod is not 90 plus and hour labor install, plus alignment. it’s like 40 bucks out the door with my brother and I. we are just very honest and hard working and probably don’t charge enough but it’s something we enjoy outside of our regular jobs. I’m definitely looking forward to spring time because I’m sure a ton of you are going to come for tires. that machine is a beast and such a pleasure to work with