Swift goes down twice to the Laura "TA"

wasnt there a post on eastern Fbody talking about how you didnt have your heads yet or etc…again full of shit and the LSA on the cam brian had was 113

i’m so glad i don’t own a f-bucket, a ls1,lsx,lsblah blah, 4.8,5.3,6.0,genIII,etc. motored vehicle.

show me the thread please…i have a for sale thread but thats about it

not going to surf damm eastern sorry, just to prove once again youre full of it

cause you make shit up…jeliousy is a mother fucker. the funny thing is i dont have to answer to you. the only one i remotely answer to is my 10 yr old son

nope not makin gthis up, sorry i heard this from good source. jealousy of what? theres not one thing you have im jealous of or even remotelycould be jealous of get over yourself

you cant even change spark plugs so how can i be jealous

quik, what did you break on your truck now?

edont worry quik

i just want you to brians motor in your truck with all his parts…wow that will be brians truck with your shell

u have the same,sam’s shell with all my parts:kekegay:had to,to ez!:love:

:kiss: thats why i said it …every time something comes up he reminds me

:blue:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

dan wake the fuck up all you do is sleep…especialy on your launches

i think my 12-bolt rear w/ 4.56’s will be just fine and trust me i wont be scared of the car, and a little side note: i think it would of been a better race, i may have even won if i still had 3.42’s remember my stock cam hates those gears and i runout of gear till i change my cam like its my job, w/ the 3.42’s that car moved up top

o most deff, car runs out of steam with the 456s. i think in 1320 youll only be 13s right now cause of running out of steam but will 1/8 mile like a champ

yea that sounds about rite, which is why i dont even wanna run my car at prp or really race it much at all until my cam is in, the gears make the car at this point not what it should be and it bugs the shit out of me

laura should be punched in te face

This thread is gay, i’ll be taking all your money with the talon in the spring.

:blah: :blah:

thats if its running by then or stays running…dsms have the tendency to break