SyracuseStreetRacers.com

So, unless you’re on Pinks, he won? Because he was faster…

this is a good idea

10 fastest cars/bikes from each, heads up at NYIRP. must be registered, inspected cars. heads up

winter all ready… time for the group roc-buff-syc post. everone posts on the web after they put there car away:bloated: but during the summer its "my tires are shot, i have a 10bolt, too far to drive, dont have a cage…
I <3 choda

mark my words…i will be ready next year for some serious racing…i will have my tires, my car will be tuned, i will have enough gear to do a full quarter, i “should” be okay with safety tech… . all i ask is for a day at the track to get used to the car. then im down for some “put up or shut up” races…with anybody on here, streettuned… whatever. im gona try to keep it drama free, if i lose i lose, they are just cars, but im sure somebody’s pussy will be hurt at the end of the day.

basically im sick of all the drama bullshit, because its all so stupid, and 90% of the time im arguing with people who dont have a car that does what they describe, or stays together for over a week

Thats how they roll son.

I wish I was a street racer.

But I just don’t take the internet seriously enough…

DAMNIT.

:lol: yea man, don’t you know dis shyt be 4 reelz y0!

In that case, I need 4 and 1/2 lengths, a Charms Blowpop, and you can’t use the bottle.

hahahahaha best post ever.

this post has probably given that site more views than paying for advertising.

I was planning on just sitting back and enjoying this thread, but there is so much ignorance and bashing going on I figured I would throw in my 2 cents.

As I have lived in Syracuse, Rochester, and now Buffalo I feel I may be more enlightened in the scenes than most (Although I my involvement since I moved to Buffalo is pretty much limited to reading on this forum during lunch breaks) as I assume many may be basing their opinions on what they see online. I have noticed that a lot of the Buffalo guy do come off as elitists with some of the comments that are made. When I lived in Syracuse, the car scene may have been at its prime. On any given weekend night, you could head to Erie Blvd. and it would be littered with people cruising up and down the strip. I spent most of my teenage years admiring both import and domestics. Back then there were a lot of very quick cars out and about. Local law enforcement began to crack down on the blvd. right before I moved to Rochester for college. From what I could see, it hasnt really been the same since then. Where else do people meet up now besides the Dunkin Donuts near Carrier Circle? The last few times I passed through there, it did seem like the ricers took over, as wings, body kits, and strobe lights were everywhere. What I am trying to say is, I am sure there are still some quick cars in the area, and if you are looking for a good race you can find it. It goes without saying that many of the fastest cars in Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo probably do not belong to any of these forums.

Its safe to say I do not personally know any of the people in this discussion, nor do I know what most of you drive so I have no clue what you base your arguments on but until some of you make the trip to Syracuse, or vice versa, lets keep the trash talking to a minimum. This may be difficult, as winter is upon us and therefore Bench Racing season is just beginning.

End Rant.

You call that a rant? To fit in around here you’re going to have to make your rants a lot less calm, rational, and properly punctuated. :lol:

^ lol exactly. the thing is…the opinion is this:
we here on NYspeed keep it REAL…generalized as a group…we HATE “bling” “ice” and what i personally like to call “jutty” bodykits (I.E. blitz), hate neon lites/storbes, etc.

as a community, NYspeed heavily favors just plain CLEAN cars, tastefully modded and customized with subtle changes that just really “pop”…whereas many of these other forums are loaded with “OMG my sweet bodykit and vinyls on my civic are super amazing!!! check it out!!!” mentality. thats what we are picking on. we do not deny the existence of these said types of cars here in buffalo, but we just flame the crap outta them when they try to come on here and embarass them until they leave…LOL

no rice on NYspeed > all other forums loaded with teh ri)3r5

While we are on the topic of bodykitz and wingz…
about that focus you have been driving…har har

fixed

dont forget we also hate to spell correctly

I didn’t really read the thread after the first few posts bashing Syracuse, but for the record I’ve tuned a couple dozen cars from Syracuse and some of them are pretty quick. They’re out there if you know where to look.

-Mike

this thread reminds me why i should stay out of OT.

:bloated:

You’re my favorite noob.

there are some quick cars around, i dont think you find them on the forums though, i think most of those guys are too busy in the garage rather than infront of the computer.