SyracuseStreetRacers.com

Alright pete. You know that alex only raced ONE time in cuse against probably the FASTEST guy there. He didn’t bullshit, he didn’t white, he just said OK and went for a race. And you know that he broke his car as soon as he launched it. Yup he lost. Big deal. Let it go, we did.

Damn dude, you make it sound like he got beat by a stock civic. Alex prefers the track to the street. So what if he doesn’t want to race? Move on to someone else who will…like me :wink: For god sakes, he went 11.5, I’d say thats damn good driving for a daily driver.

No point in racing in your car aint tuned. Expensive engines can break that way. Its easy to pass up a few hundred dollar race to spare a few thousand dollar engine…

Oh and Im pretty confident I would have embarassed him on his best day. :wink: (overheating gp)

The rx7 lost to the grand prix. He spotted the grand prix 3 cars out I think, and lost by 1 or 2. I guess there was some clutch issues or wheel spin issues with the rx7 from what adam told me. Grand prix is a 400 sbc on slicks and 100 or 150 shot? Is that about right?

You guys are the awesomest!! I love this thread!

all i can say is…

lol

ROC vs CUSE vs WNY FTW

you know i saw this thread turn up back whenever it started, and i thought meh, it probably sucks, so i didnt read it. then it had the telltale signs of drama by growing to many pages very quickly, so i thought to myself ‘well im definitely not going to look at it now’. perhaps because its early and im not thinking straight, but for some reason i just read it. i definitely should have followed my first two thoughts on it.

WNY>*Roca>*Cuse u know thats how id go down…

cuse guys please tell me your top 5 cars and what they run…roll racers or dig racers

Buffalo’s got wings. Crapchester’s got plates. Syracuse got any unique local specialty?

WNY>roclife>SSR

Not everyone with fast cars in rochester and syracuse are on forums.

Dinosaur BBQ FTW

The area still sucks though.

^Meh, BBQ’s not uniquely syracuse. Neither is the dinosaur.

a decent fairground lol

Twizted - Do the same for NYSPEED… I wanna see your list.

11 second “rides”
http://www.ushra.com/images/digger_powerwheels.jpg

And lets not forget the competitive street racing.
http://www.wgrd.com/photoalbums/morningshow/images/2005/tricyclerace4.jpg

somebody PM me when they come to buffalo so I can pull out the SHO

edit: and nick if you want to pull that engine I can have my parts car in your driveway in a couple of hours… all I really need is the swaybars.

That is a stoopid name for a website though. Porclaming to be partaking in illegal activity isn’t the smartest idea.

Kinda like a bunck of child molesters putting a website together and calling it, Syracuse Child Molesters. Doubt that would bring them any unwanted attention.

the worst part about it is they have stickers all over their cars out here. i was grocery shopping yesterday and i saw what looked to be a completley stock jetta, other than removed hubcaps with a syracuse street racers.com sticker. thats just asking for tickets.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA5MjgwOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Remember this hilarity?

Like a NYSPEED sticker is any better.

for the most part the cops dont really mess with kids with NYspeed stickers. Its the cars with the window banners that get looked at. Ive been out with other people a number of times at local spots where cops roll up and let us go ive even heard one thank us for not doing it on main roads and tell us to keep the louder cars parked, they have even sat around with us and talked about there cars. The police arent bad they do there job.