SyracuseStreetRacers.com

i have two trucks, like i said im not really into the car scene. i am friends with drew and the utica guys. i was down there quite a few friday and saturday nights, and like i said i didnt see shit. maybe thats becaus im used to a big night of racing being 40 to 50 cars lined up running one after another from about 10-2am or until the cops show up. thats the way it used to be in the mid to late 90’s in utica, im sure alot of you where still in elementary school then though, hahaha. j/k

we dont need to start on the yellow mustang, that thing has been argued about for as long as i can remember and i only saw it out once or twice to sit in the lot and not move all night. i know drew ran once or twice, but other than that i only saw slow cars running.

IS it just me or am i seeing alot of people flashin the 2 in the pink one in the stink gang sign>>?

I don’t see why that’s so surprising, since the shocker has been flashed by many a car enthusiast in the past 2-3 years. I remember quite a few people here doing it. Don’t see why SSR can’t do it too. :shrug:

i just thought id point it out if anyone missed it, i think shit like thats funny

I don’t understand why you utica guys are on here tyring to bash on the syracuse guys. If you want to bash the syracuse guys wouldn’t it be best to do it on the syracuse site? I thought this was over with but I guess not. I’m going to put my son to bed. I’ll be back in a few minutes to see what other funny stuff there is.

There’s really an Envoy driver talking about street racing?

Yes I own an envoy.

yes he owns an envoy… and like 4 other cars…

hey man, im not bashing anyone, im just calling like i see it. i never see shit happen in cuse and im just letting these guys know its not worth the drive. if i drove from buffalo to cuse to see what i have seen i would be pissed.

were any of you guys at DD the night that car tried to take a left out the lot. Hit the curb median, right at a sign/pole. And drove up bending it, stoping with the front tires 3ft off the ground. :biglaugh:

I personally dont think bill’s grand prix is anywhere near 11’s. High 12’s on a good day maybe. did he run it at the track?

what year gp is that?

this site is for all of NY so i guess he can bash you on here to an extent if he wants :slight_smile:

It was like an 86 GP. Heard it went 13.0 on motor. Probably would be a 12.0 car on the juice. The night he raced you he said his car was overheating and got up to 280 degrees. Take 280 degrees and add more heat from the nitrous and thats why you embarrased him so bad.

True he can bash all he wants. Everyone knows he can’t beat us. Hasn’t won a race in syracuse and never will. Every time we offered him a race, he kept saying it wasn’t tuned. By the end of summer we just came to realize he’s all talk. Actually I don’t think he’ll step foot in Syracuse again. He’s the type of kid that runs his mouth non stop.

:confused:

who are you talking about?

lol. Yea i cant beat ‘us’. So that includes your galant? Or as in ‘us’ do you mean the people in syracuse who actually have a car to run? Cuz i gotta tell you, i never talked shit about anyone who runs their car out there. Just the people who setup the races, bet on the races, and talk trash when they never once stepped up with any sort of vehicle. By all means, if i cant drive my car, and im all talk, run me heads up with your galant. You must have something sick if you feel you have any room to talk shit about me or my car.

And wether the GP was overheating or not, drew had a clutch that im suprised held thru 2nd gear. By the 1/8th mile drew was just peddling the gas trying to keep the clutch from slipping. That GP is nothing better than a high 12, low 13 at best.

I only have time to read the first 2 pages tonight i’ll read through the others tomorrow but if this thread is going twords a colaborative meet of car clubs i’ll bring my slow green taurus :slight_smile: and anger some people.

more info on said rx7 please